PS4 to PS5 Trophy Progression

+
Have they added trophy progression from the PS4 version to the PS5 version yet? I played a lot of the game on PS4 when it first came out and wanted to go back and finish the platinum trophy on my PS5 using the new awesome PS5 version of the game. HOWEVER, I did not get credit for all of the trophies I completed already on the PS4 version when I launched the PS5 version.

My only options (as far as I know) to get the platinum trophy would be to keep playing the PS4 version of the game or to start from scratch on the PS5 version of the game and go back to get ALL of the trophies I already got once before.

If this has not been fixed yet, PLEASE CD Projekt RED, fix this or turn it on, not sure what the issue is. Thanks!

Upvote 0
They can't and there is no way to "fix it", unfortunately :(
Quote from the support page :
Unfortunately, as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained thanks to backward compatibility will not be transferred. You will need to meet the requirements once again to unlock them.

Upvote 0
They can't and there is no way to "fix it", unfortunately :(
Quote from the support page :

Honestly I call BS on this reason. Not to you directly you're just the messenger here but there are MULTIPLE other games who released a separate SKU PS5 version of their game and the trophies had no problem carrying over.

Upvote 0
I think it is the method they picked, If I remember correctly the games that do support trophy carry over need you to pick a single save in the PS4 version of the game and upload it then load up the PS5 version and select transfer save. Cyberpunk did a method where your game can just see the PS4 saves without having to do anything in the last gen version.

Top Bottom