PS4 update 1.22 - Unable to interact with Quest NPCs or items

+
I applied 1.23 for PS4.
So far, there is no problem to progress the quest. (e.g. I can talk to majordomo and investigate the Moreau's grave)

Thank you CDPR for your quick response, especially Vinthir and all the staff of Tech Support Team.
And of courcse Rawls. I really appreciate your concern to solve this matter.
Thanks all:affection:

Last edited:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...layStation-4?p=2648491&viewfull=1#post2648491

Here is information about the 1.23 Hotfix.

Patch 1.23 for PS4 is now available worldwide!

Changelog:
- Fixes bug blocking game progression for some players

Note: If you encountered problems with interactive NPCs and items in Patch 1.22, you might experience a glitch which causes the game to show a number of scenes simultaneously after loading your save. After this you'll be able to continue playing without any further problems.

First of it's absolutely great that the problem is fixed for PS4.

Second, is there the possibility that the patch comes to PC as well?
I'm experiencing the exact same bug (can't place louis urn, can't hide in the wight's lair,...) but on PC.
I'm was using the instaler version then deleted everything and reinstaled using gog galaxy but sadly that didn't work.

P.S.: This is the first time I ever posted on a forum so if there is something I did wrong, please inform me and I'll try to correct it.

P.S.: This is the first time I ever posted on a forum so if there is something I did wrong, please inform me and I'll try to correct it.

Welcome to the forums! As a general rule, we try and keep the forum organized and issues with bugs in the tech support sub-forum for the platform you are on. But no worries, just try to keep that in mind. Here are the general guidelines:

When posting on technical forums please:

1. Post one issue at a time. It is much easier to reply to issues for everyone - other users, moderators and Reds - when one topic contains input regarding one issue.
  2. Use the platform-specific subforums.
  3. Information on the platform, form (discs or digital download), the context and frequency of the occurrence of the issue is required.

If you feel you have encountered a bug in the game please report it via our support form using these guidelines.

If you require technical assistance regarding the running of our games please consult our FAQ. If your issue is not there contact us using our support form.

Last edited:
Great job guys. With patch 1.23 I can now continue playing and I can interact with NPCs. Thanks!

Top Bottom