PS4 Ver 1.30 Can't save game.

+
See title. Also hasn't been any autosaves in three hours of play.

Game crashed. 3 hours of game play lost.

Last save was Judy's demo BD. Game is now saving again. Not sure what broke it as I didn't detect any glitch during that mission.

Last edited:
Working fine on epic
1629321699029.png

I had a "you cannot save at this time" (or similar) message on the PC version of Patch 1.3

It went away after I deleted some old save files (I had a hundred or so manual saves).

So it's on PC ?
If yes, which platform ?
It's a new playthrough in 1.3 ?

If not, could you try a new start in 1.3 ? It could be fast and easy to see if it's the same (normally, you can save directly at the start or almost).

Which platform ? Steam ? Gog ?
The save option is available ? disabled ? You save and nothing happen ?
I updated OP.
Post automatically merged:

I think he's on PS4
Correct. Updated OP

So it's on PC ?
If yes, which platform ?
It's a new playthrough in 1.3 ?

If not, could you try a new start in 1.3 ? It could be fast and easy to see if it's the same (normally, you can save directly at the start or almost).
PS4. New game. Last save (auto) Judy's BD demo.

Which platform ? Steam ? Gog ?
The save option is available ? disabled ? You save and nothing happen ?
"Cannot save at this time" message.

Ok, so you're not in a quest/quest area (where sometimes this message appear) ?
Could you try to quickly start a new game, random V, random lifepath, random skill, whatever just as fast as possible to reach the start... simply for try if the save works.

Ok, so you're not in a quest/quest area (where sometimes this message appear) ?
Could you try to quickly start a new game, random V, random lifepath, random skill, whatever just as fast as possible to reach the start... simply for try if the save works.
I went back to the last autosave and redid all my progress. Saves are working again. See OP for deets.

Top Bottom