ps4pro 1.04v bugs Please solve it as soon as possible. We trust you so much

+
1. Almost every two hours, it will flash back the error;
2. drive a car When switching the internal and external perspectives, there will be no response when switching from the inside view to the outside view. It will take a long time to switch over;
3. The scene model can't be loaded. Press the option key and come back later. It's loaded (once)
4. The loading of face maps or models is slow, and it will be loaded after a while, just like interactive events.
5. When I went to fight in the city, I suddenly started to drop frames. The number of frames was extremely unstable.
6. It is also the city, standing at any place, looking at an equidistant picture will be clear and fuzzy. I don't know if it's caused by dynamic resolution.
7. Auxiliary aiming doesn't exist. I remember that when I was doing a crazy lieutenant or something, the little boss could hide the bullet, but couldn't lock it. As for the auxiliary aiming, I could only hit around the box. It took three times. (later it was found that two lights could interact with each other. I wonder if he is afraid of light.)
8. Also found that a person riding a motorcycle in the sky kept turning, landing, reversing, landing, finally disappeared.
Please solve it as soon as possible. The picture is still a little fuzzy.
Secondary aim, please change
What's more, you haven't applied ps4pro to all its functions, and you haven't optimized PS specifically
Post automatically merged:

Please support this post and let cdpr see him

support

Last edited:
Top Bottom