Ps5- Cannot transfer save file

+
Hello, I just started the trial version and decided to buy the game, but the problem is that there now are two copy's of the game on the system. The trial one and the full game, so when i launch the full game there is no save file, when i press the import a save button the save that appears is corrupted, if i open the trail version of the game the save file is there and i can resume from where i left. Is there any way to fix this or i need to strat over?

Last edited:
I don't know if you can transfer the "trial" save on the "official" game (if i understand what you are trying to do)
If you have two different "games", saves could be incompatible :(

Hello, I just started the trial version and decided to buy the game, but the problem is that there now are two copy's of the game on the system. The trial one and the full game, so when i launch the full game there is no save file, when i press the import a save button the save that appears is corrupted, if i open the trail version of the game the save file is there and i can resume from where i left. Is there any way to fix this or i need to strat over?

The transfer save file list seems to be entirely broken. I have the PS4 version and the PS5 version on my system and can't do it either, just get a corrupted file.

Same problem here: Started playing the trial and then I switched to physical version. The save doesn't appear. Help!

Same problem here: Started playing the trial and then I switched to physical version. The save doesn't appear. Help!
Not sure, but if I understood, the "trial" is not the same game (game ID like TW3 and TW3-GOTY), so you can't share save between them.

That not true, because they mentionted that you can use your save from the trial into the fullgame in their official statement. Either its a bug or [...].

Last edited by a moderator:
That not true, because they mentionted that you can use your save from the trial into the fullgame in their official statement. Either its a bug or [...].
Oh yeah, you're right (y)
"Once you hit 5 hours of playtime, the free trial will end and you can choose to purchase the full game, or carry on with your life as before! If you do buy the full game, your save progress from the trial will carry over from the trial version, so you can pick up your adventure in Night City right where you left off."
So you can contact the support directly, if you want ;)

Oh yeah, you're right (y)
"Once you hit 5 hours of playtime, the free trial will end and you can choose to purchase the full game, or carry on with your life as before! If you do buy the full game, your save progress from the trial will carry over from the trial version, so you can pick up your adventure in Night City right where you left off."
So you can contact the support directly, if you want ;)
Thank you!

Top Bottom