(PS5) Checking on Two Potential Bugs: 8ug8ear Call and Brick's Columbarium Spot

+
So, I'm on my second playthrough of CP2077 and I was wandering around Night City, when I had a thought which I'm not sure is my faulty memory or a bug: I remember being called by 8ug8ear sometime after completing "Getting Warmer...", a call which I have not got this playthrough. Thus, my first question is: Am I misremembering things and 8ug8bear doesn't call you or is this a 8ug (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)?

Anyways, I went to the Columbarium just to check and make sure the game hadn't declared 8ug8ear dead despite saving her and I could not find her name, but I did find a name that surprised me: Brick's. Now, I definitely saved Brick during The Pickup and killed Royce and Dum-Dum, so I have no idea why his name is there; looking online, I saw others had this bug and he still appeared during Second Conflict, but I just want to check if, as of 1.52, this is still an issue others are having.

Thanks!

So, I'm on my second playthrough of CP2077 and I was wandering around Night City, when I had a thought which I'm not sure is my faulty memory or a bug: I remember being called by 8ug8ear sometime after completing "Getting Warmer...", a call which I have not got this playthrough. Thus, my first question is: Am I misremembering things and 8ug8bear doesn't call you or is this a 8ug (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist)?
From my memories, I don't remember to receive any call from 8ug8ear during all my playthroughs since release (nor message, outside of the Wakako's GIG).

For Brick, I believe it's the same for me. I don't remember if it was in 1.5+, but the last time I checked, his name was here (maybe a good idea to report it to the support).

Regarding Getting Warmer; this gig is now available in the third tier of Gigs from Wakako, so potentially you need to clear at least 5 before the Gig icon appears on the map. You must be misremembering though, it was always Wakako who called once you reached the Gig location.

If I remember right, the quest was broken for many on release, and I don't think it was fixed until 1.06.

@LeKill3rFou

Ah, alright; I figured the former was probably just a vagary of memory. As for the Brick thing, it's good to know that shouldn't cause issues (I've already reported it), but I guess I'll find out for certain once I get to "Second Conflict" (which won't be for a long time, yet).

Top Bottom