PS5 - Crash issue.

+
Same here on my ps5 and my friends ps5 also.... You r not alone...SAME ERROR ALWAYS CE-108255-1.
No external drives, not even half of ps5 ssd space used, game patch 1.04, latest ps5 firmware installed.

Attachments

• IMG-20201212-WA0002__01.jpg
    IMG-20201212-WA0002__01.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Same here!
Its annoying af.. Only had one crash on my ps5 before this, and played spiderman, souls, astro, valhalla ( all ps5) , last uf us 2 and rdr2 (ps4) with only one previous crash..... Cyberpunk has crashed 12 times in 20 hours of gameplay.

You heard anything on a update/ patch for this ?

best regards

I'm having the same issue. It crashed 5 times yesterday while I played. It's very annoying and disappointing. It's not like it's a base PS4

I don't know when the next patch will be available. Hopefully, it can solve these issues once and for all. If HDR is enabled, I'd definitely disable that.

As for the crash, I'm not sure there's much you can do other than wait for a new patch, but you could experiment with the in-game graphic settings (the first thing I did was get rid of stuff like Motion Blur and Chromatic Ab. - but I'm only on PS4)

Support can be reached here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/sp-technical/issue/1766/my-game-crashes-9 (click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket)

At this point, they probably know about these issues though.

I don't know when the next patch will be available. Hopefully, it can solve these issues once and for all. If HDR is enabled, I'd definitely disable that.

As for the crash, I'm not sure there's much you can do other than wait for a new patch, but you could experiment with the in-game graphic settings (the first thing I did was get rid of stuff like Motion Blur and Chromatic Ab. - but I'm only on PS4)

Support can be reached here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/sp-technical/issue/1766/my-game-crashes-9 (click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket)

At this point, they probably know about these issues though.
Yeah I hope soon, because its a fun game and would love to play it .. Actually had luck regarding bugs! but the crashes is just killing the joy. I have all hdr and all the graphics settings turned off but the game freezes after 1,5 hours..
Post automatically merged:

Just letting people know that even a reinstall doesn't even fix it so don't waste your time
Yeah tried that too.. Twice. Waist of time... Booted it up and still crashes. Tried it all from reinstal to reboot of the ps5 and everything in between becouse I thougth the problem was with my hardware, but no other game crashes only CP2077. Updates changed the graphics to the better, but not much more. But at this point i would just love to play the game with no crashes...

Last edited:
same... called around and 3 of my friends have the same issue of error code CE-105582-1.. Its just bad they have not adressed this at this point.
Post automatically merged:

None of the other Ps5 or ps4 games crashes.. Just cyberpunk. Every 1- 1,5 hours like clockwork.

Same, from what ive been reading its seems like a new area or new assets loading are causing this. I have been getting around it by using fast travel which was working fine but thats not how i want to play this game. I was really hoping the new patch was going to fix it. I installed the nigth it was released, played for a bit and thought yeah we good and then it crashed lol. Same error code CE-108255-1, really hope they sort it as other than the crashes really loving the game.

Same here today was walking to my car on a mission and it crashed I uninstalled and installed the game and it's the same hope a fix is really soon

I'm the same way every mission I finish I save sometimes saving during the missions such a pain hope they fix this really soon

My games been crashing after about an hour or so of gameplay will this be addressed in the next patch? Or is my PS5 shitting the bed please fix it....
Yeah same here on ps5 latest updates etc and every 90 mins a crash like everyone here hope it fixes soon really getting in way if playing

After 1.04 is a little better.
It crashes one every few hours not once every few minutes (less than 5min - my "personal best").

Top Bottom