Ps5 disk + season pass upgrade path

+
I own collectors edition disk version of the game + purchased a season pass. When I install ps4 version I can download dlcs no problem.
When I download ps5 version I get access to ordinary edition and both dlc are behind a paywall.

I am a bit confused, can you please tell me if I am entitled to dlcs in ps5 version if I bought them for ps4 and what is the correct upgrade path.

I own collectors edition disk version of the game + purchased a season pass. When I install ps4 version I can download dlcs no problem.
When I download ps5 version I get access to ordinary edition and both dlc are behind a paywall.

I am a bit confused, can you please tell me if I am entitled to dlcs in ps5 version if I bought them for ps4 and what is the correct upgrade path.
You should be able to get DLCs on PS5 for free, so maybe you're in the localisation affected by an issue :
"Affected territories include: Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine."

I found the reason for that behaviour. Season pass was a fresh purchase never used before on ps4. So as I never downloaded dlcs they were not registered as “purchased” by Sony. So what I did - started download of ps4 version of dlcs, they registered as “purchased” immediately. After that I cancelled ps4 download and could download ps5 versions now.

Sony store keeps surprising by its stupid and awkward tech.

Top Bottom