PS5: First person camera on vehicle is too low

+
This issue has been reported several times and on several channels. First person camera on vehicle is way too low, turning right corners or just see the road head is impossible. Why there isn't still a setting to adjust seat position? It seems that first person driving was designed more to show car cockpit than give a satisfying driving experience.

Furthermore why there isn't any navigation system integrated like augmented reality instead of using the mini map? I continually have to give a look the mini map distracting from the hard too see road and corners. As result, I every time wrong the way.

How is it that possible than more than one year of its release none qualify of life improvement has been released under this aspect?

I didn't try with all cars but the chutulu driven by Amelia (during the stream) which is maybe one of the worst car to drive in first person, seem to be quite good now ;)

I've played the game on Stadia one year ago and now I'm replaying it on PS5 after the patch release. Some cars have been improved, but many others still have still a driving position still too low.

I think that many would find very useful an "adjust seat height" option.

i drove Johnny car once. after that its been solely on motorcycle. Just don't care for the cars
Motorcycle third person view is okay but maybe a slight distance increase could really help all vehicles overall

Top Bottom