PS5 - Stucked in Tutorial, cause R3 Button is not working for tagging.

+
Hello.

The Title says anything.

Infos, and what i already tried:

it sais aim and press R3. I used L1, while aiming with L2 and press and as well holding R3.
I tried only with aiming and R3
i tried while ducked, as in trying stealthy. (in all possible combinations)
i pressed randomly and wildly on everrything including my nose.
I used a magic wand and screamed Abra Scandraba.

I can see there is a short loading scan hud on the robots, but the tutorial quest is not proceeding, and R3 is not triggering anything.

- I have the Patch, so game is 1.02.
- I loaded older save.
- I restartet Game
- I restarted Console
- loaded old savegame again.
- I used 2 diffrent Controller - Yes, i am pressing the right R3 Button, as i double checked in options.
- Used PS4 Controller on PS5. Same issue.

Only workaround is to skip tutorial completly (for those who find the same issue.

Do not enter the third tutorial part. If you do you have to reload older savegame before you entered the third part of the tutorial, as you will not be able to exit it.

Turnaround and walk to the door. Exit and you will skip the tutorial.

(Also: Why is there no Brightness and Contrast Setting? :( )

Hello.

The Title says anything.

Infos, and what i already tried:

it sais aim and press R3. I used L1, while aiming with L2 and press and as well holding R3.
I tried only with aiming and R3
i tried while ducked, as in trying stealthy. (in all possible combinations)
i pressed randomly and wildly on everrything including my nose.
I used a magic wand and screamed Abra Scandraba.

I can see there is a short loading scan hud on the robots, but the tutorial quest is not proceeding, and R3 is not triggering anything.

- I have the Patch, so game is 1.02.
- I loaded older save.
- I restartet Game
- I restarted Console
- loaded old savegame again.
- I used 2 diffrent Controller - Yes, i am pressing the right R3 Button, as i double checked in options.
- Used PS4 Controller on PS5. Same issue.

Only workaround is to skip tutorial completly (for those who find the same issue.

Do not enter the third tutorial part. If you do you have to reload older savegame before you entered the third part of the tutorial, as you will not be able to exit it.

Turnaround and walk to the door. Exit and you will skip the tutorial.

(Also: Why is there no Brightness and Contrast Setting? :( )
I've had the same problem game is a broken mess should never have been released in this state

I restarted the Game once more, and i loaded, not the one savegame before, but like the almost beginnig of the tutorial.

It klicked suddenly, and R3 worked. ( I didnt flush the PS5 chache though, but i was in the bios of the PS5 where you can also rebuild or resete the PS5 to factory-resete. But i didnt do anything cause i thought it was to much of a hazzle for one game.)

(btw... Why is there no Brightness or Contrast Settings? XD )
Post automatically merged:

It worked out in the end. I didn't flush the PS5 Chache, but see my approche on post before. Should i still report?

I restarted the Game once more, and i loaded, not the one savegame before, but like the almost beginnig of the tutorial.

It klicked suddenly, and R3 worked. ( I didnt flush the PS5 chache though, but i was in the bios of the PS5 where you can also rebuild or resete the PS5 to factory-resete. But i didnt do anything cause i thought it was to much of a hazzle for one game.)

(btw... Why is there no Brightness or Contrast Settings? XD )
Post automatically merged:

It worked out in the end. I didn't flush the PS5 Chache, but see my approche on post before. Should i still report?

There is a brightness setting, but it only shows when HDR is disabled. It's the standard type where it shows 3 parts of an image and you have to adjust it so one part is obscured.

Bizarrely, the brightness adjustment is reversed compared to every game ever. Left to make Brighter, Right to make darker, and you have to release the D-Pad for the setting to apply.

Same here. Got annoyed and went to sleep.

But, I had already played the PC version earlier and even in that tutorial tagging was a hit and miss. The UI element wasn't clear so I went into settings and all I can see is a picture of a whole mouse. Make the mouse wheel button bigger so that it stands out like the left/right click button.

And, even then, clicking on the mouse wheel button didn't work until... it suddenly did. Yikes.

Maybe just change the whole tagging mechanic? Just scan and auto tag.

Top Bottom