[PS5] [v1.04] "The Beast in Me" Clarie wont shoot in Rayfield. Is this a bug?

+
In the third and final race, I used a Rayfield Caliburn I bought.
During the race, Clarie did not shoot at her opponents.
In the first race, I used a Quadra Turbo and Clarie shot.
In the second one you have to use her car and she also shot.

Is there a problem with that one car?

Remind me again, does Quadra Turbo use crystal dome? Have you tried using other cars with Crystal Dome (another Rayfield hypercar or some nomad version of car). Maybe try reloading your save and see if it still happens?

I mean, if we're talking about immersiveness, remember that Rayfield and other cars with crystal dome has no retractable window so... you can't shoot because you can't roll down your window as there is none to open.

But if we're talking in real life, yes it's a bug. The very least they could at least block particular car or inform us to not using cars with crystal dome during Claire's last quest.

Full disclosure, I haven't tried playing that last quest using cars with Crystal Dome so I could be wrong.

Full agreement on immersion.
However, I was surprised that during the race the protagonist talked to Clarie about shooting.
So I started to wonder if it was intentional or a bug.,

This is Quadra I used:

Guess my theory is right. Don't use cars with Crystal Dome for now. Stick the one with glass.

Either they forgot to define this in requirements (player can't choose car with Crystal Dome) or they defined it already yet the devs forgot to put in on the code. Can only wait for patch either way.

Or at least for others to clarify my theory.

I used my Caliburn in last race and noticed it, too, but for me the reason was obvious (non retractable windows) :)

Top Bottom