PS5 Version Stuttering on 1.61

+
Ever since the 1.61 patch adding FSR, the game seems to have some stuttering when walking around or moving the camera. Starting a new game as a nomad, just walking around the first garage I could feel this microstutter. Booting up the PS4 Pro version on PS5 makes it feel so much smoother. I’ve tried fresh installs and nothing seems to help. Some highly populated areas even have a bit of screen tearing when moving the camera fast.

So for now I’m just going to keep playing the PS4 version on my PS5, but I really hope a patch is in the works to iron this out before the DLC is released, since it’s current gen only.

It happens the same to me. Since the FSR introduction in 1.61 I have the same issue, the microstutter is ever-present when walking or panning the camera around. I first thought it was because the saves were imported from the PS4 version and was going to try out a new game on PS5 version but then I just read your post, and it seems it's useless to do that.

I am not sure if it will be fixed, today we have 1.63 update and the microstutter is still there, and this is supposed to be FSR 2.1. It's a shame this happens, right now I'd rather play the PS4 version on the PS5 because there's no FSR there and no issues.

Top Bottom