PSA: Thronebreaker cards cannot be crafted (W/O Owning Thronebreaker?)

+
TB cards can be crafted (for double the cost), but their premium counterparts cannot, without owning Thronebreaker.

I was going to craft the card Eyke of Denesle and saw it needed 3200 scrap. I though it meant to be 200 and crafted it anyways, but it cost me the 3200. I am pretty sure this is a bug so i though i should post it here.

I was going to craft the card Eyke of Denesle and saw it needed 3200 scrap. I though it meant to be 200 and crafted it anyways, but it cost me the 3200. I am pretty sure this is a bug so i though i should post it here.

Thronebreaker cards cost double the amount or quadruple for premiums.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sorry to bother again, but does anyone know when you unlock the premium version on TB by whatever method, do you lose the standard one or do you keep it?

Sorry to bother again, but does anyone know when you unlock the premium version on TB by whatever method, do you lose the standard one or do you keep it?

You keep both. You unlock the premium versions by opening (hidden) chests spread out, through the Thronebreaker campaign.

when I select the premium version card to craft there is no option to craft/mill or transmute. also, the standard version shows 0 for the transmute option. I have plenty of resources. I milled the standard version thinking there was a duplication issue but nope.

any idea what's going on?

thx in advance

when I select the premium version card to craft there is no option to craft/mill or transmute. also, the standard version shows 0 for the transmute option. I have plenty of resources. I milled the standard version thinking there was a duplication issue but nope.

any idea what's going on?

thx in advance
It is a Thronnebreaker card, and every premium of that cards are just available if you build thronnebreaker

You can still craft the regular version tho

I think this type of exclusivity is just fine. I really love the idea behind premium cards in this matter. And the double cost for crafting a standard card is - let's face it - not that big a deal because there aren't many TB cards.

Top Bottom