PSA: transmute contract (enhancements) won't count craft premium card directly.

+
I just notice that I haven't completed this contract despite that I just craft more than hundreds of premium cards recently. The issue is, I directly craft it premium rather than transmute the normal one to premium. I will inform other players in my local community to aware of this issue. From now on, i will transmute rather than craft premium directly. (which requires 2 steps sigh..)

1641237004522.png

It does state 'transmute', not 'acquire premium cards'.
I understand that. I just feel sad that I've spend 30k meteorite power to craft several premium cards before I notice this contract.

Now I have all premium cards I want but this contract still not complete and very low on meteorite powder, too. I hope other players aware of this contract and maybe if they want to complete it just transmute rather than craft directly.

In term of the resources I've spent they are same between directly craft or transmute (because I want to collect both version) I have a salty feeling that this contract can be updated to 'transmute or craft the premium' rather than only transmute.

Top Bottom