Psalm 11:6

+
Just thought I would make another post on this to get more attention. Seems to be the only weapon spec that is a boss drop that is bugged. I have completed this mission a while and really do not want to start over to get this spec. Would have redone the mission over and over again until I got it if I knew of the bug before hand. Did not have this issue my first play through and now that I have a better 2nd play thru, I cannot complete my wall stash. Hopefully CDPR makes all weapon specs able to be purchased going forward so that people can get this spec. Or at least be able to detect if a use completed that mission and auto award the spec.

Again, I know this has been posted a few times before...I just want this to get more exposure.

Just thought I would make another post on this to get more attention. Seems to be the only weapon spec that is a boss drop that is bugged. I have completed this mission a while and really do not want to start over to get this spec. Would have redone the mission over and over again until I got it if I knew of the bug before hand. Did not have this issue my first play through and now that I have a better 2nd play thru, I cannot complete my wall stash. Hopefully CDPR makes all weapon specs able to be purchased going forward so that people can get this spec. Or at least be able to detect if a use completed that mission and auto award the spec.

Again, I know this has been posted a few times before...I just want this to get more exposure.

What is the bug ? I don't think there is a bug with this crafting spec. Because this is the only crafting spec that isn't a guarantee drop ... Just make a save before killing the malstrom dude, if the crafting spec don't drop, load it back in and kill him again

Maybe this'll help you:

Quote: Note that there is a bug when acquiring this weapon, the Organized Crime leader Tom Ayer may not drop the crafting spec for this weapon if he is defeated while he is using his mantis blades. Engage him from a higher elevation and wait for him to switch to a gun

What is the bug ? I don't think there is a bug with this crafting spec. Because this is the only crafting spec that isn't a guarantee drop ... Just make a save before killing the malstrom dude, if the crafting spec don't drop, load it back in and kill him again

Considering this is the only spec that does this I am betting it is a bug.

Still not fixed with 2.0 :(
I wish they could place it in a nearby box or something if he was defeated previously...

Top Bottom