PSN Asia (HK) 1.03 patch.Yennefer and new quest DLC no show

+
PSN Asia (HK) 1.03 patch.Yennefer and new quest DLC no show

1.03 patch is no show
also the 2nd DLC Batch nowhere to be seen...

CDPR can you please wake the people at PSN Asia, somebody is sleeping on the job
it's happening to other games too not just The Witcher 3.

I've finally given up; just do what I did, abandon ship and switch to pc version until psn asia decides to stop being so complete and utter trash.

Now I can finally start playing the game and not whine about non-existent patches and dlc 24/7.

Thankts for reporting this. We are looking into this issue. Both patch and the dlc should be available everywhere by now. It's strange.

Thankts for reporting this. We are looking into this issue. Both patch and the dlc should be available everywhere by now. It's strange.
It is not strange to us here in Asia.

Asia PSN has an infamous reputation for being ridiculously slow when it comes to releasing games & DLCs in Asia PSN store.

Please report this matter to SCEJA & let them sack those lazy morons in charge of Asia PSN.

Thank you for looking into this issue & I hope we can get the second batch of free DLCs & latest patch soon.

PSN Asia here. Been waiting for this patch and the DLCs for almost a week! No show indeed. Can you give us an estimation when will 1.03 and the DLCs arrive here in SEA?

Last edited:
Finally a voice!! Psn asia sucks next time im gonna the buy the u.s version copy.charge to expercience.im not gonna buy an asian ver.again.lesson learned!!!

Still no patch 1.03 and the 2 DLCs... 1.04 is looming around the corner.. So does that mean we in SEA are skipping this?

I actually briefly considered buying a digital copy of the game from the Asian PSN just so I could play with version 1.01. But I really shouldn't have to do that just because the developers broke the game for me with their latest 'patch'.

bump , Asia players need the patch ,
please do something to Sony,
And I wish we can get 1.04 at this week like North America players

Last edited:
Top Bottom