Psycho Fan - Side Quest - Bugged

+
Hey All,

Thanks for reading about my problems :(

I have completed the "Psycho Fan" side quest and all I have left is to deposit the Guitar but I have no option at the drop box. Has anyone else experienced this? If so did you find a way to deposit it?

This is literally the last side quest I have to finish on my 100% run.. Please Help :love:

Upvote 0
Knowing issue un diverse GIG.
Luckily, would you have a save before starting this quest ?
Honestly, I hope, because I don't know if there is a solution :(

Upvote 0
I just experienced this, or something like it, and it resolved itself later -- so I don't know if this'll help terribly much since this is your last gig.

When I was doing it, the marker led me to a different gig and the drop point wouldn't show up on the map. So I just assumed it bugged out and completed, and went on to do the next gig. Some time later (a couple of in game days), the drop point just reappeared on the map and I could do it.

Maybe you could try waiting a bit and going back? Sleeping at V's or something? Are there any active crime scenes you could go off and do, then return to the gig?

Have you tried a simple reload?

Upvote 0
Maybe you could try waiting a bit and going back? Sleeping at V's or something? Are there any active crime scenes you could go off and do, then return to the gig?
Could be interesting to test it (or even relaunch Nocturn OP51. For fast finish, everybody know, gun on the roof).
But if you have a save (or auto save) before starting the GIG, do everything to keep it preciously :)

Top Bottom