Psycho Killer Ending: No Reward/Regina not contacting me

+
After I finished all 17 Cyberpsycho Missions, and I selected the Psycho Killer Mission, It just says: Wait for update from Regina about the Cyberpsycho Sighting. But I'm not getting any update/call/message.

same here.
I was working on other gigs and got a call.
But there was a bug that prevented me from getting the reward.
Anyway, this mission is buggy.

Last edited:
Same here. Kept them alive and went back a few times to Regina asking what was up with the Psychos. Nothing. She literally says, "I don't what's going on." I even gave her Skippy and that did nothing.

All that and nothing. Worse still there are no more psychos. Like all someone had to do is just gather up the 17 in a city of "millions". No one could have possibly done that... Cuz ya know that's just too many.

Unless I am missing something it goes no where. Maybe I should have killed all of them. Idk, it might have just been a busy work quest line.

She congratulated me on not killing any of them and told me they were all in therapy now, there might not be a cure but maybe they could learn something from it to help them. She mentioned a reward but nothing appeared, no weapon, no gear, no eddies.

That doesn't seem right for such a long quest line.

I actually completed all 17 and went to her office. Started the dialogue and she mentioned me earning something.. her eyes lit up like she was making a transfer but I got no transfer... Is this mission bugged? I'm almost sure I took out all of them with non-lethal force.

yota71

Forum regular
I actually completed all 17 and went to her office. Started the dialogue and she mentioned me earning something.. her eyes lit up like she was making a transfer but I got no transfer... Is this mission bugged? I'm almost sure I took out all of them with non-lethal force.
Maybe its bugged, i didint care then, i had a lot of eddies and most of the reward that you find near the cyberpsyco scene is more then rewarding (like the gold mantis blade cyberware)

After I finished all 17 Cyberpsycho Missions, and I selected the Psycho Killer Mission, It just says: Wait for update from Regina about the Cyberpsycho Sighting. But I'm not getting any update/call/message.
Same. Moreover, after updating this quest to "Wait for news from Regina about Cyberpsycho Sighting", all the NPCs in the game stopped calling VI. While I was waiting for a call from Regina, I began to finish the remaining quests, and I realized that the fixers no longer calling V, now they only send SMS with info from them. At first I thought that the quests were not voiced, but no, the problem is in the bug with calls. I loaded the old save game, ran to the same gigs that remained in the current game - the fixers are calling.
Tired of these bugs(

Like low_klass i ce knocked out all of them. And she told me she wish i let note alive... Maybe There is unmentionned cyberpsycho in gig i dont know

I was expecting her give me a cookie for this job but she didnt give me cookie ...

Now im hungry.

It's 2023, I've loaded my save in update 2.0 and I still have this bug, still can't finish this quest.

It's 2023, I've loaded my save in update 2.0 and I still have this bug, still can't finish this quest.

CDPR has recommended a new save with 2.0 because of how many changed have been made. It's likely that if that save is corrupted or has the bug on it, that it always will at this point, I've noticed that the majority of bugs I've seen shared on the forums so far are related to existing saves.

I

Top Bottom