Psychopathic killer room(Paweł Sasko's writing)

+
In one of the Night City wires(1st one I think) Paweł Sasko showed us his notebook and mentioned that the content of the notebook may appear in the game and this is it if you are interested, I don't think the writing can be decoded and I don't know polish (possible language used in his notebook).This is the building where you fight Arasaka soldiers with Takemura.

Even if you read polish, the note are totally scribbled (illegible).
Note on the book.
Capture d’écran 2021-08-09 à 00.15.50.png

But yeah, we can find them on this building, really cool.
Capture d’écran 2021-08-09 à 00.18.16.png

It's in romm 301, if I'm right.
Also during "Disasterpiece" you can see those kind of lines, in the room where Johnny talk about handcuffs.

Last edited:
Even if you read polish, the note are totally scribbled (illegible).
Note on the book.
View attachment 11243368
But yeah, we can find them on this building, really cool.
View attachment 11243371
yeah well I might not remember correctly but a dude on reddit claimed something about it being polish and I think he was able to understand something I don't remember exactly but yeah you are right that is not meant to be understood by anyone

yeah well I might not remember correctly but a dude on reddit claimed something about it being polish and I think he was able to understand something I don't remember exactly but yeah you are right that is not meant to be understood by anyone
Either he had scribbled these lines down because it was "done", or it was on purpose so that anyone couldn't read them for the video :)

There was another thread about those lines and this room :)
Ok, who let the crazy devs out of their hidey hole? lol

Top Bottom