Publishing Gwent videos on youtube, Witcher 3 music and trademark enquiry for CDPR

+
Publishing Gwent videos on youtube, Witcher 3 music and trademark enquiry for CDPR

I did ask this question by email a while ago but never had a response. I'd really like an answer if possible.

In preparation for the closed beta, should I be lucky enough to get in, I am looking to set up a Gwent profile online for fun. I want to register a specific .com and youtube channel to post my gameplay videos and to share and interact with other gwent players. However, I notice that Gwent is a registered trademark and of course I don't want to infringe this or your copyright in any way. I would possibly like to use the term Gwent in a .com and definitely use witcher 3 music in my youtube videos, but don't want to receive a cease and desist or youtube copyright strike for doing this. In your FAQ you say it's fine to publish video and screenshots etc but what about music and the actual term gwent in a domain name?

I will of course abide by your instruction on this. Just wanted to ask before I waste time creating something.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

Top Bottom