Purchased cars... (Where do they go?)

+
Just curious but where do the purchased cars go? Can I get back to them, some of the vehicles handle better than others, some have more speed, some look cooler and well. I would like the opportunity to drive which ever car I feel like. I got a wave of car purchases available all at one time, many of them didn't have pictures...

Currently I am driving that smart car looking POS... the MaiMai P126... it's slow it's tiny and I often get ran over by traffic which then causes game bugs like massive vehicle explosions and teleporting... I am sure these problems happen with other vehicles but it seems more frequent with this MaiMai. I was driving a Thorton Colby "Mule" which was a pretty quick, well handling little truck/El Camino type vehicle... the only strange traffic thing that ever occured in that car was "Raining Vehicles"... Yeah it was weird... I am driving around out in the desert... and all the sudden cars just started falling from the sky. It was fun to dodge them for a bit until one fell on my vehicle and blew me up. :(

Anyway... back to my question... where can I access the other cars I bought?

All the cars have photos in the text message you initially get from the person selling them, but not in the quest journal that they get listed in after the fact - I found this pretty annoying and CDPR should definitely fix this. No one wants to sift through their entire text history to check which NPC was selling which car.

Virtual garage... I keep asking the same question on where does Geralt keep Roach

Top Bottom