Purify does not remove Bounties

+

Guest 4189891

I just had a match with my Dana Méadbh Harmony deck against a Whoreson Junior Bounty Deck. He placed a bounty on my Saskia, so I naturally used Dryad's Caress. I already had three Dryads because of the classic Fauve + Water of Broklin combo, so I know that I met the conditions for the Purify effect. But still, the bounty remained on Saskia, so she immediately perished to Graden next turn.

This needs to be fixed.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Purify does work on Bounties. I have used it myself to remove the Bounty from a unit. So, the question is, why didn't it work for you? If you happen to experience this bug again, please, post it here with a screenshot. Maybe we can find a pattern/explanation.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I've also used purify to remove bounties. I used Pellar, Kurt and that alchemist SY dude, dont know about other purifies.

Guest 4189891

Dang. I should have grabbed a screenshot. I considered getting a video, but decided to save space on my hard-drive. Wrong decision. I'll make sure to get a video next time I end up in this same situation. Bound to be sooner or later. At the very least, I'm glad that this wasn't an accidental oversight by CD, but a bug instead.

Maybe you purified it, but he did place a new one ? if he got Caleb he can spam hes bounty (note thats coins is not hard to have) , very fair :D
And purify cards is almost non existant in ST (propably others factions too) thats dryads caress is quite bad, I would prefer an unit thats purify but well

SY got a card who can spam purify aswell.. so also if you silence there main engine (like the brothers) he can cleanse all the locks !
Hopefuly they have row lock so you can just push them in the wrong line

So, the question is, why didn't it work for you?
He speeks of the truth. Or at least there is such probability that "Dryad's Caress" don't work on Bounty even you control a dryad. I myself have encounted the same problem once. I can't possibly know it won't work so I didn't keep any screenshot. However it truly happened once.
Since I just quit playing gwent now because of the unbelievable inbalance of the new faction, I'm sorry that I don't want to spend some time testing the problem and try to make a new screenshot. But the problem does exist.

Top Bottom