Purify is not working [with Hefty Helge]?

+
Hello when i purify a locked unit i am not able to use their abilty. Is it working properly?

Hello when i purify a locked unit i am not able to use their abilty. Is it working properly?

Was the unit by any chance Hefty Helge? I experienced a case (after a lock, a purified Helge couldn't use abilities) just recently twice. I don't know if other units are involved.

Was the unit by any chance Hefty Helge? I experienced a case (after a lock, a purified Helge couldn't use abilities) just recently twice. I don't know if other units are involved.

Yes it was that unit and I dont know why that happens .

Yup, it is not working with the Hefty Helge. I was not able to use Helge's ability when I purified it with the Imperial Diviner.

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 74
I've been having the same issue. This is a pretty big issue as any lock landing on Helge knocks it out of the round permanently. Do we know if CDPR are aware of it?

Same here, couldn't use Helge after I purified it's locked status with a Diviner. While new charges began to accumulate correctly, the charge counter remained red and thus unusable. I can't remember, however, if I played the Diviner from hand or pulled it from the deck with Arturus Vigo.

I had this bug aswell, but when it happened to me it was locked by Ciaran so i thought the problem was movement, that somehow Hefty Helge didn't work on melee row.

Top Bottom