"put a card on top of your opponents deck" buggy as hell?

+
Hello all, I've experienced this phenomena multiple times now and it is confusing AF for me.
Just had a game as SY against NG with the reverse mill strategy.
scenario 1: I end up with a vyper alchemist in my hand (thx mr opponent) and my opponent puts a trash card on top of my deck. I smell my chance and play vyper alchemist to put said unit on his deck instead just to find out it's actually not there? I get a choice of 3 completely different cards.
scenario 2: he later uses his location in r3 to put vivaldi bank on top of my deck (9provision card) and I have nothing to pull it or change its position. he then plays 2 vyper mentors which both boost to 12 (I had jacques still in my deck)!!!

what the h*ll is this? :giveup: cards that put cards on top of the opponents deck seem to be all over the place. I've had the same thing happen when someone put my highest provision card on top of my deck and I'm thinking: "well, thanks for giving value to my vivaldi bank" and guess what... said card was nowhere to be seen when I used my bank immediately after.

am I the only one?

Scenario 1: I think you played the alchemist in round 2? If there were any infiltrators on the board at the end of round one, they made it so that the deck shuffled.

Scenario 2: The mentors were probably played withtheir adrenaline ability.

It is a thing though that the location of nilfgaard can put back a special card, were it says it can only do units...

Scenario 1: I think you played the alchemist in round 2? If there were any infiltrators on the board at the end of round one, they made it so that the deck shuffled.

Scenario 2: The mentors were probably played withtheir adrenaline ability.

It is a thing though that the location of nilfgaard can put back a special card, were it says it can only do units...
scenario 1: I played the alchemist 1 turn after viper witcher put a card on top of my deck within the same round and it wasnt there :ohstopit: and I've had similar situations in other games as well
scenario 2: ah yes I forgot about the adrenaline thx for clarifying!

I felt trolled quite a bit though whenever I tried to counter their plays and the cards they put on my deck one turn before suddenly arent there for me to put it back

Hello,

Scenario1: viper witcher also have adrenaline 6 in order to put a copy of the target on top of ennemy deck, maybe he played it to early and just trigger bleed(2) ?

Hello,

Scenario1: viper witcher also have adrenaline 6 in order to put a copy of the target on top of ennemy deck, maybe he played it to early and just trigger bleed(2) ?
hmm I dont think so but obviously I cannot say 100% by now. maybe I was simply mistaken afterall :beer:

Also, Vivaldi Bank males The deck shuffle
it shuffles the deck after drawing a card. in other instances, playing bank did work, so maybe it was in fact me being not attentive enough to adrenaline

What I observed is the following bug more or less related.

I am playing SK and my opponent plays NG.
My turn was Blood Eagle. Then my opponent played Viper witcher mentor. He had the strength of 12 but I did not have any 12 provision card in my deck. So I guess that he just "thinks" that the Echo is already on the deck.

The interactions with summoning from the deck and playing from the deck doesn't shuffle the deck right? I have played against NG and viper witcher mentor and even if I played my highest provision card from my deck they still get the same boost which is odd.

Top Bottom