Put Patch on PTR Now

+
Put Patch on PTR Now

Dont want to play another 6month against abusable cards.
Cdpr should listen to comunity sugestions!
:listen:

CallMeHoot;n10947623 said:
Patience, my friend :) There are other games worthy of your attention until Homecoming releases.

There is a Overlord discount for just 1.29 Euro or so on GOG. I am strongly recommending it.

While they are still working on Homecoming it makes little sense demanding a PTR. A bit too soon for that.

And yeah, sometimes it's not the worst idea to take a break and play something else. It's definitely better than being salty all the time. I love Gwent and have played it longer than any other game, but even I sometimes stop playing for a couple of weeks.

BTW, this reminds me of a slightly different topic - wonder if it will be possible in the future for us to have... releases on different servers (or flashback seasons?) on a different states of the game during its development. Like, to play a (stable) CB version, the game before the Midwinter Fiasco version, etc. for a month. It will be really sad to lose all of this time and experience, never to be seen again.

Its so hard to make a 3day ptr that can save 6months of braindead meta again.
​​​​​​i dont expect homecoming to solve the problems, but more balance fixes are needed to make more arhetype viable.

The OP's tone could use a little lightening up; but the post is correct. What's the point of having a play test area if you don't use it? Homecoming may not have been necessary had they listened to constructive feedback from streamers and players. And if the game is becoming mostly stagnant for several months then this upcoming balance update is more important than most.

Any news on "a new approach to create" they announced for may? I'm waiting for it to try to get back into gwent. Also, a steady flow of updates would be very welcome. Otherwise I'll probably just quit again until Homecoming arrives...

AlenCT;n10948442 said:
Any news on "a new approach to create" they announced for may? I'm waiting for it to try to get back into gwent. Also, a steady flow of updates would be very welcome. Otherwise I'll probably just quit again until Homecoming arrives...
None yet. Though I think it stands to reason that it would be at the end of this May ranked season, which would be at the end of the month.

McBrou;n10949510 said:
I guess the premium keg week-end is a way to say "sorry, the update you're waiting for will come much later, or not at all"

It would be hilarious, but not surprising (at least, for me)...

Something else will be exploited not long after the patch so don't get your hopes up too much. You can watch Swim for awhile after it drops and maybe you'll get an an idea of what it is and how to counter whatever abusive montstrosity he creates.

How you counter warduncer?? You cant, its ffff.....​​​​untouchable
Also i aint netdecking swim, ever...

Last edited:
Because it will be my first balance patch... what can I / we expect? How have been the last ones?
Only some cards are gonna be nerfed/ buffed, or all /majority?
New cards?
I just achieved rank 20 and wanted to fight for GM next month? Good time after patch?
Maybe some of the pioneers can give me an idea of what the situation will be after May 22nd, plz!

CallMeHoot;n10947623 said:
Patience, my friend :) There are other games worthy of your attention until Homecoming releases.

I'm taking the chance to replay The Witcher trilogy while waiting for homecoming. I still play Gwent of course, but indeed less...

I'm even buying the books now. Got 6, and waiting for the delivery of the other 2 missing. Just started reading The Last Wish. Feeling back into the dark dream again :)

I would advise those who didn't read the witcher books yet to take the chance now :)

Ic3Purple;n10953368 said:
I'm taking the chance to replay The Witcher trilogy while waiting for homecoming. I still play Gwent of course, but indeed less...

I'm even buying the books now. Got 6, and waiting for the delivery of the other 2 missing. Just started reading The Last Wish. Feeling back into the dark dream again :)

I would advise those who didn't read the witcher books yet to take the chance now :)

The books are amazing, I am reading Lady of the Lake and pre-ordered the next book. Not trying to derail the thread, but if you enjoy this series at all you should consider the books even if you're not an avid reader.

Top Bottom