Pyramid Song Glitch?

+
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. On Xbox Series X, playing as female V and I have completed all the necessary requirements for the Judy romance line including not killing Maiko and getting kissed at the end of Pisces. I went off and completed a TON of side quests (suspect at least 5 to 7 in-game days have passed) and then realized I never got a call/message indicating the start of Pyramid song.

Went to V's apartment and there is a box with diving gear, which I thought you only got after completing Pyramid Song. Again, I have not completed Pyramid Song. I have no further quests or side jobs to complete (except for Nocturne).

Is this a glitch? Any recommendations to try to force trigger Pyramid Song? I have exited out of game and reloaded, wandered all over the city including Badlands and other districts for over 48 in-game hours without time skipping, slept multiple times, went to the lake house and Judy's Apartment (not allowed in either).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

The official info regarding quest progression issues in general can be found here:

You can use the same link to contact support directly.

Also here, there's a suggestion at the end of this thread, but I don't know if it's any good:

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. On Xbox Series X, playing as female V and I have completed all the necessary requirements for the Judy romance line including not killing Maiko and getting kissed at the end of Pisces. I went off and completed a TON of side quests (suspect at least 5 to 7 in-game days have passed) and then realized I never got a call/message indicating the start of Pyramid song.
I never experienced that, for sure (quite a few playthroughs, on Series X, always play as female and always romance Judy). I don't remember when the box with the diving suit "arrive" in the apartment, but I'm pretty sure it's before completing Pyramid Song.
Unfortunately, just waiting (skip time) or sleeping won't help at all. If you don't have anything to do except OP55N1 (the point of no return), it could be hard to trigger it in the "normal" way, i.e doing other things :(

So as suggested by @devivre, the best could be to contact the support for help.

you can also just talk to her near the door without triggering a battle - she will blame you and pointing you to just leave the building.

Top Bottom