Pyramid Song: Missing Reward

+
Hello everyone :)

I'm in a bit of trouble. I've finished all the missions for judy including many save files. I've romanced her with female V and I've played further but even after additional hours of playtime and even waiting for several days/weeks of ingame time, Judy doesn't give me the shotgun.

Is this a confirmed bug? And if yes, is there any other way to get the shot gun without installing cheating mods?
Playing on PC

Thanks everybody and have a great day :)

You have to simply "wait" by doing other quests/GIGs (I think, simply "skip time" don't work at all).
When the shotgun will be available in Judy's apartment, you will receive a message from her ;)
(and if I remember, it can be quite "long", because you should receive some other Judy's messages before this one).

Thanks for your answers so far :)
I'll give it a shot while doing other side missions. Last message from her was that she had a gift for me wich is sent directly to my appartement. But there was just a heart made of junk food... and a box with the swmisuit. But I'm not able to interact with that box...
I really hope that this isn't just a terrible bug

If I remember, before the message about the "gift who could be useful and who wait you at ther apartment" (the shotgun), you should receive 3 series of messages (I don't remember the receiving order...) :
About the BD that you made underwater (with a cool picture of Laguna Bend).
About a night with her mox "friends" (she's drunk).
About a gift that she sent at your apartment.

So it could be quite "long" to receive the one about the shotgun ;)

Top Bottom