Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

+
But wait... isn't 1.04 already out on the PC? I mean, i'm happy that it will be fixed then for us(atleast i hope that Marcin meant console 1.04) But it is kinda sad for those PC gamers who are still stuck there then aint it?

Well, too bad he was lying! 1.04 didn't fix it! I tried it right after 1.04 came out and its still bugged.

Like Buffal0Bill said, PC will probably get hotfix, patches for you guys don't need to get through the highly sophisticated certification and authentication process like on PS4 and XONE.

Edit: i really really hope that what Marcin said is true...

Just got stuck on that too, reloaded last save and had the same problem. I am stuck, and pretty sad too, have been having a lot of fun until now. I am level 10 atm

I'm 60hrs in and Level18 and don't have much left in Velen, I don't get what takes so long to fix that. Would even be enough to just remove the Brick and let the hidden Door trigger if you get close to it.

Can anyone confirm that if I put my saves on USB/cloud prior to even starting the Pyres of Novigrad is a waste of time? I don't really want to gamble as I've just managed to fix my crash loading issue. I know a lot of people mentioned that once the bug happens you cannot do anything, but even if the saves are stored somewhere?

Can anyone confirm that if I put my saves on USB/cloud prior to even starting the Pyres of Novigrad is a waste of time? I don't really want to gamble as I've just managed to fix my crash loading issue. I know a lot of people mentioned that once the bug happens you cannot do anything, but even if the saves are stored somewhere?

Nobody can say this because nobody knows what this bug causes.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ude-bigger-subtitle-sizes-pyres-novigrad-fix/

but they're also only quoting the tweet. i guess the 1.04 patch for consoles (which is already out for PC and _doesn't_ fix the pyres of novigrad bug) is another/extended one then?!
hope they'll push it out soon, it gets really annoying and to be honest i'm starting to lose interest in "The Glitcher 3 : Bug Hunt" quite fast already :(

Yea although its quoted from a staff member, lets hope its true and that the pc gamers get an hotfix asap.

Off topic, huehuehue i like that name, Glitcher 3: Bug Hunt. ^^

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ude-bigger-subtitle-sizes-pyres-novigrad-fix/

but they're also only quoting the tweet. i guess the 1.04 patch for consoles (which is already out for PC and _doesn't_ fix the pyres of novigrad bug) is another/extended one then?!
hope they'll push it out soon, it gets really annoying and to be honest i'm starting to lose interest in "The Glitcher 3 : Bug Hunt" quite fast already :(

Patch 1.04 is out but on PC, PS4 as of now has 1.03 as the latest patch. And this is the PS4 thread.

So according to pc players, patch 1.04 did not fix this bug, so see what we have to look forward to..... Hope I'm wrong. Losing interest and ESO comes out in less than 2 weeks. So if no fix soon my attention will shift elsewhere.

So according to pc players, patch 1.04 did not fix this bug, so see what we have to look forward to..... Hope I'm wrong. Losing interest and ESO comes out in less than 2 weeks. So if no fix soon my attention will shift elsewhere.

You do know that PC patches can come out right the moment they are done, and PC can just get a hotfix for the 1.04 patch. Consoles tho need to wait for approval of the patches before they get released.

But if you look at the release of TW3: Day One Patch, two days later patch 1.03, another two days patch 1.04. That's not bad and I would call this good support.
The console 1.03 patch needed 1 week. Let's hope that 1.04 will come faster or at least after 1 week too...

Top Bottom