Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

+
Yea i know, i tried to play new game but it is soo boring. If you get any information about this (when will they fix it, what causes it) please let me know (i m pc player)

Hey guys
Been waiting over a week. Saw the twitter post saying it will be sorted in the next patch, thought ah k thats cool. Then saw ps4 patch may be 1 week or more.
I started a new game and rushed novigrad at level 3 and started the quest
And this time it worked for me!

Now i just need to re do all thoses quests i did befor haha

Hey guys
Been waiting over a week. Saw the twitter post saying it will be sorted in the next patch, thought ah k thats cool. Then saw ps4 patch may be 1 week or more.
I started a new game and rushed novigrad at level 3 and started the quest
And this time it worked for me!

Now i just need to re do all thoses quests i did befor haha

The PS4 1.04 patch will be somewhere next week...

if I restart the game, I will have this problem again? (sorry for the English)

Hard to say, I guess it's a lottery. You can try and rush there and see what happens. Or you can just wait and do some other things. Next patch is supposed to fix this, but we do not know how long will it take to go through certification.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcin360/status/604590067835908097

Pc patch start of this week. And console patch a week to week and ahalf later

First Marcin said it would be released a couple days after the pc patch, now he's saying more than a week? It's alright i guess, I've already sort off given up on this game and story.
Currently for me the story has already ended, Geralt and Triss both died of starvation in that cellar, Ciri, being unable to receive the help she needed to face the Wild Hunt, got captured, beheaded and got all her old blood drained out of her. After not hearing from Geralt, Yen went to look for them, only to find Geralt and Triss dead because of a architectural error by the designer of the secret passage, she hunted down the guy and killed him. After that Yen got mad with grief for both Ciri and Geralt, attacked the Wild Hunt head on and died horribly.
The End of The Glitcher 3: Bug Hunt by CD Projekt Glitch.

Really CDPR, you guys pulled an "Ubisoft" of such magnitude where even Ubisoft can take an lesson from you guys on how to pull an "Ubisoft".

Thank god Batman Arkham Knight is almost out, let's hope that WB do know how to fix game breaking bugs before launching a game.

Last edited:
PCGames germany says: PC-Patch tomorrow or wednesday, console patch this week probably.

http://www.pcgames.de/The-Witcher-3...105-und-104-fuer-PC-PS4-und-Xbox-One-1160465/

Changelogs (at the moment):

- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
- The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch

PCGames germany says: PC-Patch tomorrow or wednesday, console patch this week probably.

http://www.pcgames.de/The-Witcher-3...105-und-104-fuer-PC-PS4-und-Xbox-One-1160465/

Changelogs (at the moment):

- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
- The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch

All nice and such mate and i don't want to ruin the mood, but according to Marcin, as u can see on his twitter that he posted 2 days ago, the ps4 patch will probably take another week or more.

Top Bottom