[Q]estion: Timescale changeable?

+
[Q]estion: Timescale changeable?

I know that The Witcher 2 is no sandbox game, so the chance that there is a global modificator is slim.

I'll ask anyway: Is there a possibility to change the timescale in general? I would like the days to be longer. And I'd like the shadows to move slower. ^^

Thanks in advance.

This was changeable in TW1, but it was a property of the module, so it was only moddable after the modding tools came out.

I don't know what the situation is with the RED Engine, but I'd be surprised if it were unchangeable. It might not be changeable without modding tools, though.

I see. Thanks for the reply. :)

PS: Gotta think outside the box here anyway. My usual RPG playstyle "questing at daytime, sleeping at night" does not fit a mutant who can see at night as good as a cat. :D

And while he has no universal nightvision I think one could argue that the nights in TW2 just seem so bright because Geralt sees it this way. For everyone else it's dark. ^^ [/using the imagination]

I'm sorry for bothering but could you give a link or the name of he mod for changing the Timescale in TW1
I would be very greatful

Top Bottom