Q1 Earnings call summary and speculation

+
If they are not totally financially inept, they should be able to survive a long time with the money they made from the preorders and day one purchases and with GOG. I don't care for their finances as long as they are still able to pay their employees and work on improving CP2077.

What annoys me is that we have to get our news from earning calls and have to speculate. No direct communication with the players in months. No roadmap worthy of the name. Nothing.
There must be some middle gorund between overhyping your game and playing dead.

What annoys me is that we have to get our news from earning calls and have to speculate. No direct communication with the players in months. No roadmap worthy of the name. Nothing.
There must be some middle gorund between overhyping your game and playing dead.
Yeah it is irritating to say the least.

1622810620675.png

1622811326798.png

Last edited:
I guess we'll see. CDPR really needs to show big improvements to the game this month though. This negative PR is very bad for not only the company but the IP. As for all of you predicting the worst I point to No Mans Sky. No one saw that game coming back. It's not a matter of can CDPR turn this around, it's a matter of do they want to or would they rather abandon ship and invest their resources into the next IP. I would wager this to be massive blunder on their part if they choose the latter option. The CDPR name will never bounce back unless that which caused their sunken rep has been corrected. We've seen Bioware go to hell along with many other dev companies. Unless they prove they can bring back this IP; there's no reason to trust this company again.

Top Bottom