QoL Ideas. (SPOILERS INSIDE)

+
  1. Clothing vendors, in the stats box when you mouse over a piece of clothing. Why not give us a larger box with a rotating 3D model of the piece of clothing we are going to buy so we can get an idea of the coloring scheme/designs on the clothing itself with the stats in a small section below the model.
  2. The ability to Dye clothing / Custom paint our Vehicles. Claire's garage would be PERFECT for this, OR... give us Jackies old garage!
  3. A HIDE HAT OPTION! OMG there are some hats that are amazing in stats in this game but HIDEOUS to look at even in my inventory screen. Give us this option PLEASE.
  4. A Barber / Make-up option, maybe at the Ripperdoc or it's own custom building. Add new styles / colors to hair and new eyes and such please! I also noticed when Vik removes your eye for the first time to replace it he only removes one, let us have the option for 1 chrome eye and one normal one?
  5. The ability to not be censored if we choose genitals or not. I had turned mine on and it seems outside of the inventory screen you're forced to wear underwear. Why put an option for genitals in if it's going to be censored anyways?
  6. More Romance options for the individual(s) we choose to go into a permanent relationship with. I was a little bummed out when after making it official with Judy anytime I went to her place it was the same context. No date nights, no late night booty calls, nothing. And no, I don't want a JoyToy when I have Judy.
  7. Option to craft multiple crafting items if you have the correct amount. Having to convert 6 rare items into 1 epic item when I have TONS of the rares one at a time is ugh. Just give us a slider if we have the right amount of materials to craft a higher end crafting material.
  8. New Game+ Mode.
  9. At least one ending where our 'V' doesn't die that is a decently happy one. It's either die before the final conflict, during or six months after. Those endings suck.

Top Bottom