QoL Improvements Needed

+
i would like to see the cops AI better. If you get 4 stars, you can simply escape running 5 streets easily. It would be better if cops chase you with cars and etc.
Yeah that part is among what I thing should be second priority level of important things to fix (the first being obviously bugs that prevent peopoles from progressing through quests).

And honestly, cops being able to spawn out of nowhere is not a even a huge deal imo, just make them able to chase the player by either driving vehicles (but they will have to create a driving AI for Cops) or they could at least give them the ability to call each other and if there's cop chilling in the direction you're heading to, they should be able to run to your direction and chase you as well.

On that topic and before even getting to that fix, making the NCPD chill out a bit more would be nice too.
I mean, if I kill a dude out of nowehere sure, they're jumping on my position, no complaint about that, they wanted to make a brutal NCPD that don't play nice, find by me BUT, they should be like a LOT more understanding went civilians are cough in crossfire because it makes certain event borderline unplayable.

And they could take too different paths on this one, one that makes no sense but fix the issue : Just turn off cops response where you're in combat. I mean, kinda seems wierd but I can believe that kind of though procress from a highly corrupted police officer's perpective (that guy/girl is taking care of important business, let's pretend we didn't see that happened).

The second requires more work but would be the top of the top.
Make a crime progression bar feeling by different value based on the crime you're committing.
So, for example, killing a civilian while your life isn't threaten would be an instant response BUT killing a civilian while being engaged in combat could cost thrice as less, allowing for 2 accidents during the encounter.

Those are examples, obviously, there's many others but I focused on though that can change things easily.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can change binds for zoom. As it is now, you've just gotta remove your targeting reticule off the target to change zoom level with default controls.
It'd be nice to have an easier option of completely unbinding keys too.
No I tried that didn't work. The zoom in/out buttons are directly tied to scrolling through the quickhacks

No I tried that didn't work. The zoom in/out buttons are directly tied to scrolling through the quickhacks
Oh. That's not good. It's the same with ALT. If I unbind ALT as weapon cycle, double pressing alt no longer holsters weapon and holding it doesn't open the weapon wheel.

Top Bottom