Queen of the Highway BUGGED

+
So backstory get done doing some side quests with "Panam" and i get to the quest "Queen of the Highway" and everything takes a turn for the worst... It says to travel away and wait a day to return to Panam. This is to assemble the new machine and all sure. Now i leave come back after skipping some time and getting her phone call and she is stuck in her tent. The quest objective says to meet her there but she is not doing what the quest is supposed to have her do??? Is there anyways to fix this.... I have tried Restarting and reloading saves but nothing seems to fix this, even progressing through main story and other side quests... Anything would be amazing thanks for help everyone.

The whole quest has minor otmr major bugs. For me, the game-breaking one is after we kill the baddies at the camp and exit the basilisk, Panam talks with Saul, is appointed co-leader and then when I have to tal to her I don't get the quest dialogue prompt. In its place I get the two "blue" options about Rogue and Kang Tao. She also stays in a sitting position with no chair or anything underneath her. I tried quitting, loading, skipping time, etc. but nothing worked. Please fix this quest as I didn't see it on the list with 1.05 patch notes.

The whole quest has minor otmr major bugs. For me, the game-breaking one is after we kill the baddies at the camp and exit the basilisk, Panam talks with Saul, is appointed co-leader and then when I have to tal to her I don't get the quest dialogue prompt. In its place I get the two "blue" options about Rogue and Kang Tao. She also stays in a sitting position with no chair or anything underneath her. I tried quitting, loading, skipping time, etc. but nothing worked. Please fix this quest as I didn't see it on the list with 1.05 patch notes.
Same issues for me. Bugged sitting on an invisible chair near the tank after Saul scene. No fix in 1.05 from the looks of it :( No word from Devs on the Panam issues either

So I had ths bug and for me it was caused by me waiting in the camp for 24 hours for Panam to call to start the quest. I managed to bypass it by walking up to the tank and Panam suddenly telported there and the quest continued. However, the quest was bugged to hell and half her dialogue was interrupted with her saying "Hey, what's up V".

Fix: I re-loaded a save, travelled to the city, waited 24 hours for Panam to call to start the quest and then fast travelled back to camp to force a loading screen. This time she was standing by the tank and the quest seemed to be fixed.

Last edited:
Havent had any issues. I'm struggling with one of the cyberpsycho missions. Mostly due to regina jones NOT contacting me, making that quest completely uncompleted on 16/17. Lt Mower. The militech rogue cyberpsycho. If anyone can bring this up to the mods, I'd appreciate it. I want psycho killer done and over with

I'll be honest here I've literally stuck to doing jobs and gigs hoping it would come to a fix later on but I'm stuck at the part where you have to go talk to her in the tent and there are only 2 dialogue options and none of them proceed to the quest ice tried waiting 24 hours reloading saves and nothing fixes this they really need to fix this quest and start a new game+ mode instead of
dying at the end of the game

[Added spoiler tags.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom