Queen Of The Highway

+
As mentioned in the link mentioned above, it often helps trying previous save games whenever a weird technical issue pops up.

I tried previous save game but issue is same and I dont have any mods. I have basilisk okay message mitch is messaged me. And you can see on pictures quest is updated to "Talk Panam".

When you said before, it's in the camp or before arriving in the camp ?
(before the quest is updated to "talk to Panam")
Panam must talk to Mitch/carol about the basilisk when the quest is updated normally

I waited on my apartman on city.
Post automatically merged:

And I forget write about I tried to do other quest when quest updated to talk Panam but nothing is changed.

I waited on my apartman on city.

And I forget write about I tried to do other quest when quest updated to talk Panam but nothing is changed.
Nope don't keep the problem on a save. If it don't work when you first arrive in the camp, nothing can change it after.
For resume, after receiving the call from Panam (and the message from Mitch), you go to the camp, the quest is updated but nothing happen when you approach to Panam (They just stay like that).

So what must i do ?

Ok it is work Pog. I waited on game time to adopt to normal time and it is normalled.

The "best" should be to try to relaod a save when the objective is "Meet Panam" or even "Leave the camp and wait for a day..."
  • Leave the camp and wait for a day for the Basilisk to be ready.
  • Meet with Panam.
  • Talk to Panam and the veterans.
  • Get in the Basilisk.
  • Talk to Panam.
Because normally, the objective that you have, it's after get in the Basilisk :(

Firstly, Hello guys I need help on a issue , When I try to do Queen of the Highway quest I can't talk with panam. It's like I can't go basislik not coming talk choices.
I will add image for that issue:

Img1: Img2:
and I did text mailing.

Img3:
I am having the same exact issue. Mitch messaged me with pictures telling me to meet Panam that the Basilisk is done. But Panam never calls and there is no highlighted path on the mini map when tracking the quest. The quest also says talk with Panam. I have tried so many things and nothing works.

I am having the same exact issue. Mitch messaged me with pictures telling me to meet Panam that the Basilisk is done. But Panam never calls and there is no highlighted path on the mini map when tracking the quest. The quest also says talk with Panam. I have tried so many things and nothing works.
I suppose you don't have a save before the bug appear (like just after a little help from my friends) ?
If you didn't have the call from Panam, I don't think the quest could "start" by any way :(
At first, you can contact the support for help if you want and if you don't use mods (and add a save to the ticket, it could help).

Top Bottom