Quen worth it?

+
Quen worth it?

Hey guys,

right now I'm replaying Witcher 1 on the hardest difficulty. Back then Aaard and Igni, especially Igni, were alyways my favorite signs in this game. But now I'm feeling risky and I consider to level up Quen.... is it worth it? What do you think? Back then Axii, Quen and Yrden left a quite underwhelming impression on me. However, I never used them much, so I'm not the one to judge.

I only ever use Quen in one scene in the entire game, and never saw any point in upgrading it.
I used to find Yrden fairly useful, but only in certain areas where there was a choke point I could use.
I was never able to get Axii to do anything useful, so would also be curious to know if anyone else has.
I usually end up upgrading these only because I've run out of useful places to put bronze points.

Aard and Igni have always been the signs I use most, and these are the ones that benefit most from upgrading.

Quen can be useful late in the game, but it does not need upgrading to be effective. Yrden and Axii are of little use, but they can be amusing against kikimores. Of those three, Yrden benefits the most from upgrades.

Top Bottom