Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

+

Guest 4395314

It sad. I tried again today. I just can’t rank up anymore. Keep losing and losing. I am so sad now.
Fortunately I found out about this setting quite fast so I only "lost" one win.. how long have you been playing Gwent and do you only want the 25 RP or actually climb in pro rank?

Fortunately I found out about this setting quite fast so I only "lost" one win.. how long have you been playing Gwent and do you only want the 25 RP or actually climb in pro rank?

I just want the 25 RPs and the pro-rank trinkets you would get. This is my first time getting to rank 1 and I have only touched Gwent for 2 months since homecoming. I just ranked up to pro-rank a few hours ago finally. After an opponent forfeited due to bad internet connection. :)

I would still submit a feedback at https://support.gog.com/ to request the change (popping a reminder message).

2020-05-25_0926_1.png
2020-05-25_0926_2.png
2020-05-25_0927_1.png

Earn rank. But didn`t get contract =(

40D0EE66-3A3D-469C-9059-6CD4E4C67445.jpeg
I cant apply To the Pro
Rang rules is this a bug ? I am at rank 1 with the Full mosaik but cant go into pro rank play. I Need help :(

I'd suggest there was a notification to the player, when he's at 5/5 on 1st rank. Something like "you can advance to pro rank if you win next game, see General Settings to accept T&C's to take part" or whatever similar.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night to all

Today I reach Rank 1 and complete the Geralt mosaic, very happy about , every month I was a little closer and so today I managed.

Profile:

But after win with full mosaic, nothing change. I believed that was a 'unranked top mode' or something like this.

I was wrong? Or I'm laking something? And if there is, what are the rewards?

Thanks so much for you time to read and respond

Check the in-game settings to make sure you've accepted Pro Rank regulations.
If it says you have, change that and one other setting (some bizarre bug requires the latter part), then change both back.

When I press I Agree and then exit the settings menu it goes back to NOT Agree. Am I missing something?

Top Bottom