Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

+
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can anyone advise on exactly what is needed to rank up from 1 to 0. I've been stuck here for about three weeks. I've been on the first page of ranked ladder throughout that time (currently 3rd with the highest MMR on ranked). I have completed the jigsaw and then had winning streaks of 1-3 games, but the 'magic' never happens! Do you need to win more games with a completed jigsaw to make the big leap to rank zero?

Hi Breli, I didn't realise this was a requirement and it's not something I've seen. Maybe it's a box buried in the settings pages? Will check it out.

Thanks for taking the time.
Post automatically merged:

Did you accept the EULA/legal stuff?
That fixed it. Thanks. The 'accept pro rank regulations' must be 'do not accept' by default.

Last edited:
So i have won some games with full Geralt mosaic, but nothing happens. Do i need 40 games with at least 4 factions? Or some long win streak? Would appreciate some info about this, thanks!
Untitled.png

So normally to rank up you fill up the portrait and then win one more game. That always does the trick as far as I can remember.

Multiple times now I have filled up the rank 1 portrait and then won a game after that and nothing happens. The last time I did this I didn't even get any MMR. It's like the win means nothing. I'm guessing this is normal but it doesn't feel right. I'm sure someone will correct me on how this system works but my feedback here is that this feels intuitive and bad. The ingame system should do a better job of explaining what I am supposed to be doing to rank up right now. Thanks.

2 possibilities I see:

- You are experiencing a bug with the "ranked match" checkmark and those games were casual. It can be fixed by restarting your game.

- You checked "No" when the game asked for permission to collect data from your matches, which is a requirement for reaching pro rank. It is somewhere in the settings.

2 possibilities I see:

- You are experiencing a bug with the "ranked match" checkmark and those games were casual. It can be fixed by restarting your game.

- You checked "No" when the game asked for permission to collect data from your matches, which is a requirement for reaching pro rank. It is somewhere in the settings.

You are right. I didn't have it turned on in the settings. That is so weird.

The first time you fill up your rank 1 portrait, meaning that if you win next match you reach pro rank, the game asks you to agree to the terms, maybe you didn't agree then...

Hello,

while being rank 1 and having geralt mosaic completed I won a game. Should that have granted me pro rank or I'm missing something?
Or is it a bug i should report?

How to reach rank 0 ? From all info that i have read you just need to do it same way as before, complete mosaic lvl 1 and then win 1 more game ( without losing).
I did this and was still rank 1.

You need to go into options on your profile and check the box that says you're happy to be on pro ladder.

i see im not the first and a lot of people have same problem. I think that it should ask and bring that confirm dialog after when user is have to completed mosaic and won. That would be much better UX

The ingame system should do a better job of explaining what I am supposed to be doing to rank up right now. Thanks.

I think it would make sense for the game to give you some kind of written thing automatically when you reach rank 1, that you have to read through and can easily understand things. It would also make sense that the game automatically revisit the relevant settings for you at that point, so that everything is made ready for you to go to pro-ranks as soon as you enter rank 1.

Just saying this as a neutral audience here, far away from the pro-ranks and with no intentions of going there.

pro rank people, can i ask if some one know why i can't get into pro rank? my ranked points are stucked at 4,000, i still playing but no matter if i win or lose, just stay in 4,000. so sad bc there are only few days to season ends .
and sorry i know this is not the correct thread but idk where to ask
1559002849592.png

Top Bottom