Query About Ranking up from 1 to 0 [Pro rank]

+
yes, i don't understand why i can't do more than 4k points, should i do something special to make more points?

during the whole season I played lots of games and I would like to be able to make the points of rank that should correspond to me but my points are stuck in 4000, I can not make them go up and I do not understand why, I read many places but nowhere says. Please help. As you can see i played more than 300 matches with scoia'tael.
1559204985914.png

Could anyone tell me how to get to pro rank. I played 25 games for each faction and gathered 1st rank picture (Geralt) but it won't let me go to the next rank (0)

Could anyone tell me how to get to pro rank. I played 25 games for each faction and gathered 1st rank picture (Geralt) but it won't let me go to the next rank (0)

You need to accept the pro rank regulations first, in the option menu.

(Post moved to the proper thread)

I had the same problem on Thursday night. I had a full Geralt mosaic and won a game. I had already accepted the pro rank in the menu and it never gave me the option to go to pro rank. I checked once I got the wins and it still had it as accepted (in the menu), so not sure if it's a glitch or something else I needed to do.
Post automatically merged:

I had the same problem on Thursday night. I had a full Geralt mosaic and won a game. I had already accepted the pro rank in the menu and it never gave me the option to go to pro rank. I checked once I got the wins and it still had it as accepted (in the menu), so not sure if it's a glitch or something else I needed to do.

After losing a couple games I was able to climb and do it again and this time the pro rank popped. Not sure why it didn't happen last time. May have been a bug, but doesn't matter now.

Last edited:
Hello, today i played the game while at rank 1 with 4 mosaic pieces, and i won.. i got geralt mosaic as reward, then i played another game and again i won.. to my knowledge, i should be at pro rank by now, consider i just got the mosaic and i won another game, but right now i'm still at rank 1 with full mosaic piece.. what went wrong? is this a bug or there's another requirement for pro rank that i didn't know? please help me..

Guest 4395314

Hi there,
I have just sent an extensive report to the support team but got the message that "an error occurred" upon sending it while there was a tick next to it. May I ask if this is normal or should I send it again? My issue regards not ranking up to pro-rank (Gwent) even though I have accepted the special rules and of course won a sufficient amount of games.

May I ask if this is normal or should I send it again?

It's better to be safe and send it again. Sometimes an error occurs when adding an attachment. Did you have an attachment included?

Also, please, try the following:
When you go to (pro rank) settings, does it indeed show "accepted"? The settings might have bugged out. If you try to unaccept and accept again, it probably won't allow you to save it. The workaround is to also change another random setting and then save your settings.

PS. Post moved to Technical.

Guest 4395314

I didn't have an attachment as I thought my explanation would be enough.
Regarding the pro rank settings, I have already accepted them before (must have been one or two days before Patch 6.1.) It showed "accepted" and let me apply the settings, I stopped to think about it then. When I should have reached pro rank just one hour ago, I checked again and it said "unaccepted" which I really don't understand. I am really disappointed now because I actually already had it in the bag and now I don't know if I will have a losing streak again which could destroy my progress....

I didn't have an attachment as I thought my explanation would be enough.
Regarding the pro rank settings, I have already accepted them before (must have been one or two days before Patch 6.1.) It showed "accepted" and let me apply the settings, I stopped to think about it then. When I should have reached pro rank just one hour ago, I checked again and it said "unaccepted" which I really don't understand. I am really disappointed now because I actually already had it in the bag and now I don't know if I will have a losing streak again which could destroy my progress....

Like myself, you need to change some other settings first, accept pro rank rules, and make sure you can click apply.

Afterwhich, try exiting the game a few times, and make sure the settings stays.

These are a few things which imo, just adds to the frustrations of players hoping to rank up.

Today I was struck by frustration. Originally I was planning to rank up to rank 0. I ranked up to upper rank 1 and completed the Geralt's Mosaic. I was very excited that winning one more match will take me to rank 0.

BOOM! It happened. I won a game. Interestingly to my surprise, I was still at rank 1. So I thought, hmmm, maybe there was a glitch in counting the score. My score was 24-22 or something like that only, maybe the score was too close. Or maybe there was some server side connection problem so this game didn't count. So I played one more game. Boom! I won again. Sadly, I was still in rank 1. Rank 0 didn't happen. So I checked the Gwent official website. It said "winning 1 more match at top rank 1 takes you to pro-rank". So I played another game. BOOM! I won the third time, 3-winning streak, together with the previous wins that took me to the top of rank 1. Frustratingly, I was still at rank 1. So I decided that "Oh well, maybe rank 1 is the maximum number the system could display. I am already at pro-rank now, I just need to look at my MMR and start to build other fraction's decks now".

But then I browse Google for a while, the screencap of a rank 0 on a player profile showed up. "WTF? The system CAN display rank 0". After searching for a long while, finally there was someone having the same problem on Reddit. The answer was simple, "Oh! Maybe you forgot to accept the pro-rank regulation in the option."

So I went back to my Gwent a look at my option. "Pro-rank reguation: Not Accepted". All my 3-win streaks meant nothing, because there is an obscure option that was by default disabled. Even I tried to switch it to "Accept", the option menu did not allow me to save the settings. I have to do some fake change on my graphics -> then save setting -> then change back my graphic setting. That "I Accept" finally stayed.

So I went back to my game, hoping to win 1 more round. Winning 1 round at the top of the rank is very stressful. Because if you have a loss-streak, maybe simply due to consecutive bad draws, you lost up to 5 mosaics and you need to rework on having 6 win-streak again. People have a day job and not that many people have time to invest on playing a lot of games. And it happened for me. I lost. The mosaic cracked. Then I played again, I lost again. My rank progress lost, and it is 2 am in the morning, I still got work to do tomorrow. Originally I would have ended today with a happy note going to pro-rank, but now I am sad, tired and angry. All because of THE OBSCURE ACCEPT REGULATION HIDDEN IN THE OPTION.

Should it just be a common sense that when a player win a final match at the top of rank 1, the game should POP A MESSAGE BOX prompting the player "Hey you are ranking up to rank 0! Do you want to accept the tournament regulation now and take your rank 0 reward? Press YES to go up. Press NO to stay at rank 1". It is really not rocket science. Nobody will go to a card game option menu to see if there is a box I should check in order to rank up. PROMPT THE PLAYER WHEN THEY RANK UP TO RANK 0. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. It is just an afternoon programming assignment. Do Gwent want people to go to pro-game or not?

Now there is nothing left but my broken mosaic of Geralt and my mind keep thinking how I should have been at rank 0 already (for 3 times). I am very frustrated. I hope the one who designed the Gwent user interface would read this. I apologize in advance if my unable to rank up to rank 0 was due to other reasons that I didn't discover or misunderstood. But it is in fact due to that little funky 'ACCEPT REGULATION' button in the option menu, I hope Gwent developers you feel bad for Gwent lovers like me and other similar people who have yet to discover the existence of rank 0 because of your bad design.

got merged to a post in 2019. Really? Does Gwent developers still read this post? :/

Last edited:

Guest 4395314

Today I was struck by frustration. Originally I was planning to rank up to rank 0. I ranked up to upper rank 1 and completed the Geralt's Mosaic. I was very excited that winning one more match will take me to rank 0.

BOOM! It happened. I won a game. Interestingly to my surprise, I was still at rank 1. So I thought, hmmm, maybe there was a glitch in counting the score. My score was 24-22 or something like that only, maybe the score was too close. Or maybe there was some server side connection problem so this game didn't count. So I played one more game. Boom! I won again. Sadly, I was still in rank 1. Rank 0 didn't happen. So I checked the Gwent official website. It said "winning 1 more match at top rank 1 takes you to pro-rank". So I played another game. BOOM! I won the third time, 3-winning streak, together with the previous wins that took me to the top of rank 1. Frustratingly, I was still at rank 1. So I decided that "Oh well, maybe rank 1 is the maximum number the system could display. I am already at pro-rank now, I just need to look at my MMR and start to build other fraction's decks now".

But then I browse Google for a while, the screencap of a rank 0 on a player profile showed up. "WTF? The system CAN display rank 0". After searching for a long while, finally there was someone having the same problem on Reddit. The answer was simple, "Oh! Maybe you forgot to accept the pro-rank regulation in the option."

So I went back to my Gwent a look at my option. "Pro-rank reguation: Not Accepted". All my 3-win streaks meant nothing, because there is an obscure option that was by default disabled. Even I tried to switch it to "Accept", the option menu did not allow me to save the settings. I have to do some fake change on my graphics -> then save setting -> then change back my graphic setting. That "I Accept" finally stayed.

So I went back to my game, hoping to win 1 more round. Winning 1 round at the top of the rank is very stressful. Because if you have a loss-streak, maybe simply due to consecutive bad draws, you lost up to 5 mosaics and you need to rework on having 6 win-streak again. People have a day job and not that many people have time to invest on playing a lot of games. And it happened for me. I lost. The mosaic cracked. Then I played again, I lost again. My rank progress lost, and it is 2 am in the morning, I still got work to do tomorrow. Originally I would have ended today with a happy note going to pro-rank, but now I am sad, tired and angry. All because of THE OBSCURE ACCEPT REGULATION HIDDEN IN THE OPTION.

Should it just be a common sense that when a player win a final match at the top of rank 1, the game should POP A MESSAGE BOX prompting the player "Hey you are ranking up to rank 0! Do you want to accept the tournament regulation now and take your rank 0 reward? Press YES to go up. Press NO to stay at rank 1". It is really not rocket science. Nobody will go to a card game option menu to see if there is a box I should check in order to rank up. PROMPT THE PLAYER WHEN THEY RANK UP TO RANK 0. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. It is just an afternoon programming assignment. Do Gwent want people to go to pro-game or not?

Now there is nothing left but my broken mosaic of Geralt and my mind keep thinking how I should have been at rank 0 already (for 3 times). I am very frustrated. I hope the one who designed the Gwent user interface would read this. I apologize in advance if my unable to rank up to rank 0 was due to other reasons that I didn't discover or misunderstood. But it is in fact due to that little funky 'ACCEPT REGULATION' button in the option menu, I hope Gwent developers you feel bad for Gwent lovers like me and other similar people who have yet to discover the existence of rank 0 because of your bad design.

got merged to a post in 2019. Really? Does Gwent developers still read this post? :/
Had nearly the exact same situation last season, it's so damn stupidly solved. Your suggestion makes perfect sense. The devs don't seem to care about it the least bit, only way I can see to make them finally do something is to submit a feedback report and hope they finally recognize this as the idiocy it is.

Top Bottom