Quest: All Gwent Cards

+
Quest: All Gwent Cards

I want to collect the whole deck of cards, but it seems that in the quest "A Metter of Life and Death" I missed three unique card, is it possible to somehow get without playing a game from the beginning?
Already a hundred hours, I do not want to start from the beginning because of this(

The 1.04 patch notes mentioned adding Gwent cards to the merchant in White Orchard that you save way in the beginning. I'm assuming that they're those cards.

I missed out on a lot in the early game it seems. Thinking of restarting earlier than I'd wanted to!

How do you know what are you missing ? Is there list of the cards ? Maybe I missed it. If not that would be very helpfull to see what I have and what cards are missing in my collection.

There isn't a list in-game, so your best bet is finding a fan-site which lists them all.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6599773
Here
I didn't know, that these 3 are missable and just complete quest:
Dandelion
  • Territory: Nocigrad (Gustfields)
  • Quest Related: Secondary Quest: A Matter of Life and Death (Act I, Novigrad)
  • Trader or Character, Specific Location: Winning a bout during the masquerade ball, Vegelbud Estate
Milva
  • Territory: Novigrad (Gustfields)
  • Trader or Character, Specific Location: Winning the tournament during the masquerade ball, Vegelbud Estate
Vampire: Bruxa
  • Territory: Novigrad (Gustfields)
  • Trader or Character, Specific Location: Winning a bout during the masquerade ball, Vegelbud Estate

From what I have read there are 10-20 cards you could miss. A lot of people you can play games against for cards will leave areas so if you dont duel them, you miss out.

Top Bottom