Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

+
On the second time you come up to him, I walked away during his conversation with the woman because my objective was close by, and now I can't initiate the quest at all because she won't reappear. Not really sure if it's possible to fix it on my end so I'm just gonna post this here so that people can know the bug exists.

I have the same issue but never even initiated a conversation with the woman. The quest is stuck at undiscovered for me. I've done Brendan's first quest would like to continue his latter ones since I completed most the other side mission in the game.
broken.JPG
ve

I saw the woman but wasn't able to interact with either of them. So I decided to come back later only to find out nothing is happening! Shame too! I enjoyed making him call me the 'w' - word :D

I have also run into this bug. Like some others have said I never initiated this quest and it's stuck at "undiscovered". I've done the part where you move the trash bin from blocking his view and got a job completed for that one. This one seems to be stuck. Trying to go through and do all the missions but now stuck on this one. Such a shame.

20201216215032_1.jpg

Add me to the list. First Brendan mission went fine but this one won't update and change from undiscovered, even after listening to him and Theo's conversation and then having one with him myself. This and the mission with bugbear in the same area are impossible for me to complete.

I can't talk to him with the "Who knows what you might find?" quest marker over his head. I've already done the first mission, where I move the dumpster for him, and I've heard him talking to the girl.

EpcecVRWwAAl5qY.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, stuck at the second stage, whatever woman she's supposed to talk to never spawned, I guess. It's just "Undiscovered."

I have the same issue, I finished the mission where you move the trash bin but came around to it later and the quest never initiated. I wasn't aware someone important was there for the quest to initiate, but I probably accidentally scared her off with my terrible driving.

same problem here. Have gone back numerous times to see if anything changed..nada so far. Only ever interacted with him once nothing happening now

Is there maybe a command to skip this part of the mission? I'd rather to have a part of the mission that i won't see than not being able to finish it, i really wanto to do all those missions :(

Is there maybe a command to skip this part of the mission? I'd rather to have a part of the mission that i won't see than not being able to finish it, i really wanto to do all those missions :(
Well, if the dev console was accessible. And CD would have given out a basic cheat command lists. We could fix missions that bug out when we need to. I've been playing Subnatucia Below Zero during it's EA. And the console has been a godsend during times things broke. You could activate any story point. Unlock any kind of item or story element. Or force the next mission to activate, if you just wanted to. CP 2077, we get stuck indicators. We don't even have the option to abandon a mission and restart it.

I have this issue too. One of the last missing side quests, the woman didn't spawn for me so i can't continue with it. Hope this gets fixed soon! :(

Top Bottom