Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

+
Same here on 1.06. Thought I'd done this already and the icon was just bugged but looks like there is more.

Think I've finished every quest available except for this, Delamain and the roller coaster as they're all bugged.

The whole quest line was working fine for me. I wonder what it depends on.

1.06 PC / GOG

Note that today I was clearing out the rest of the NCPD open area quests inside of Westbrook and was awarded the "Little Tokyo" trophy despite the fact that this quest still shows as "undiscovered" on my map, and despite the fact I cannot get it to recognize when I arrive at Brendan. So, for me at least, this quest was not tied to the trophy.

PS5 : 1.06

On PC, v1.06 and also can't progress past the undiscovered marker. I finished the first quest (I Can See Clearly Now) as well as saw the dialog between Theo and Brendan, but didn't interact with either of them. I'm now dozens of hours later in this playthrough, so going back really isn't an option for me.

I'm also stuck after moving the trash bin. The quest marker appears at Brendan's "head" (it's showing as above ground), but nothing happens to initiate it. However, I can confirm that it's not stopping you from getting the "Little Tokyo" achievement for Westbrook gigs and NCPD markers - just got it today.

Ive tried everything i can think of to get this quest to work. Nothing has worked.

Ive beat, shot, and jumped on Brendan. Nothing bends his will.

i even bought all his snacks.....he didnt respond.

/shrug.

Same issue here, seems that if the woman Theo starts her dialog and you don't stop and interact, the quest bugs out and gets stuck. Brendan is so close to the Fast Travel point that it's very easy to trigger the interaction of Theo without realizing it. There are a few quests that are close to this fast travel point which makes bug this quest. Please help with this, I've tried everything but to no avail.

I'd really like to be able to complete the quest as it's currently the only one I have unfinished, which makes it particularly frustrating, especially considering how many times I've had to go back and restart my playthrough because of similar issues with other side quests and/or gigs. Please help CDPR.

Last mission. Kinda sad.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 182
He cutie cutie o.o !
I just know its have normal vending machine exsist in NC too .
Do you mind ? to tell me Where is it. I wanna go to check it :eek:
and selfie with it .
cheer

When I finished this quest, it made me think that CDRP wanted the whole game to make our efforts completely useless...

Have you tried another heu... new game ? It seem sometime somes quests are bugged randomly...

Same issue here. I was hoping it would be fixed by patch 1.1 but sadly that mission remains stuck as undiscovered. It's my last mission and it's driving me nuts that I can't complete it.

Top Bottom