Quest breaking bug: Gig - Many Ways to Skin a Cat

+
Hi all,

Just checking if anyone else had an issue with the Gig"Many Ways To Skin a Cat". It doesn't seem to trigger the next stage for me when entering the premises as instructed and is stuck on "to the Revere Courier Services facility". When I go to the next stage and try to plug in to a computer to gain access to the van, it simply gets stuck.

I tried loading a previous save, verifying cache, I have 1.04 hotfix installed. No good. Any tips on how to potentially override this?

Thanks,
B

Jst the same bug on my game.

And overs have it.
Like this dude:

CDPR plis fix.

Probably should post which system you're on. I didn't have that problem at all. Granted, I accidently triggered the guards (all of them apparently). After wiping them all out, the mission progressed fine. I'm on PC, through Steam

Yes, I realize this seems to be the PC section, but there must be a reason it works for some but not all, that was the first thing I can think of.

Well its...
Win 10 64
Steam (Russian version on English language)
i5-9600KF
Gigabyte Z390 D
NW 2700Super

I started "Many Ways To Skin a Cat", kill a few guards, and switch to another quests. Then i return to "Many Ways To Skin a Cat" and plug in to a computer i get this bug. I don't know, maybe it need to finish "Many Ways To Skin a Cat" strait ahed without distract.

RE the system: I'm using a PC, windows 10 64 bit, RTX 3060 with an i7 processor.

I think, but I'm not sure, that the quest triggered for me during "the heist" mission when the AI was driving my car. Either way, quest is not progressing even after I killed all of the guards and 100% clean sweeped the area.

Also have the same issue, when I jack in it does noting but just sits there at the computer. Have to reload the game.
Screenshot 2020-12-13 132534.png

Hi all,

Just checking if anyone else had an issue with the Gig"Many Ways To Skin a Cat". It doesn't seem to trigger the next stage for me when entering the premises as instructed and is stuck on "to the Revere Courier Services facility". When I go to the next stage and try to plug in to a computer to gain access to the van, it simply gets stuck.

I tried loading a previous save, verifying cache, I have 1.04 hotfix installed. No good. Any tips on how to potentially override this?

Thanks,
B
Yes same issue for me. I am playing on Stadia
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,

Thanks,
B
Yes same issue for me. I am playing on stadia

Worked fine for me. I took out all of the guards, disabled all of the security, and then took the van. I never entered "combat", since I did it all from stealth (i.e., I was never detected). Not sure if any of that stuff makes a difference, or if it's just a random thing.

Edit: Playing on PC, GOG version.

The issue is that the Quest does not advance when you reach the building, it always says "Go to the...", if you watch on youtube people completing the mission, the mission log changes to Jack in and open the doors

The issue is that the Quest does not advance when you reach the building, it always says "Go to the...", if you watch on youtube people completing the mission, the mission log changes to Jack in and open the doors
yes very annoying

Is there no solution to the problem?

I managed to sucessfully jack in/out but the van seems to be 25m below where it should be so I can't get to it... cool.

Playing on PC having the same issue.
Enter the building the quest doesn't update and is stuck on "Enter the Revere Courier Services..."
Get to the Console, jack in, and get stuck.

I do want to note that I did this quest previously with absolutely no issues at launch before I decided to restart the game.

What they need to do is fix the damn cops ai and give us police chases

Also make use customize cars

They need to fix the citizens AI also make them run away and let them do more stuff besides walking around and I want to ride trains wtf ......etc

I have another bug with this quest.
The Van is under floor (textures), so i cant get it.
Tried reset game, load old saves, but it doesnt help.
Hope for hotfixes or console commands to complete quest.

Attachments

• second skin.jpg
    second skin.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 193
Top Bottom