Quest Breaking Bug in patch 1.3 Disasterpiece

+
Got a quest breaking bug in Disasterpiece after me and Judy visited Fingers and talked in the stairs. Judy just stands in the basement and the quest says "Meet Judy at her car". But going to the car she don't show up, she just stands in the basement under Fingers clinic.

Attachments

• 20210819181850_1.jpg
    20210819181850_1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 69
Just a question, at the moment where she ask you what you plan to do (wakako or dark net)
When you answer, she stay there ?
Normally, she said "ok, I'm waiting in the van" and she get out by the "body" locked door behind her on your screen. On your screenshot, it seem to me, she's in the pose when she wait your answer :(
But yeah, it's impportant to report it ;)

I called wakako, but went directly to the black market dealer in the basement since I knew that he got a tape.
Depending on something, either wakako have the BD or if some stat is too low (?), I can buy it from the shady salesman in the basement.

I called wakako, but went directly to the black market dealer in the basement since I knew that he got a tape.
Depending on something, either wakako have the BD or if some stat is too low (?), I can buy it from the shady salesman in the basement.
Ok, so you "skip" a part of the quest, normally you have to (if I remember for the first way)
- Talk Wakako in person (I think), go to the "shop" and simply after that, go see the guy in the basement.
- Hack the terminal and go see the guy.
So it could be good to said those details if you send a report (more easy for CDPR to reproduce it and easy to know why it happen).

Top Bottom