Quest Bug - Dirty Funds

+
Quest Bug - Dirty Funds

-Dirty Funds- Quest becomes uncompletable if you happen to loot the treasure chest in the bandit camp that contains the gold before reading the letter. Players who randomly explore the zone will most likely break this quest without even knowing about it. Reading the letter will not advance the quest and it will become stuck in your quest log. I hate having quests stuck in my log so please fix this as soon as possible ^_^

Another case of the exact thing happening on the PS4 version. Watched a youtube video displaying the quest to find out I had already looted the area.

I have this same problem! Please fix!

---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ----------

I have this same problem! Please fix! PS4 Version. Dirty Funds. My scrawled notes appear in my "usable items" menu, NOT "quest items" and nothing triggers when I read the letter.

I've got same problem with the PC version, the quest says to read the letter but that does nothing no matter how many times I read it.. I have done what most people have done and explored all the ? marks on the map before clicking this quests letter.

Exact same problem here. I jumped at the first chance i got to explore. i picked the map clean =).this video shows the quest is to be done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QdWJgBDNcit is interesting to note that the 'scrawled notes' for this person is in the 'quest items' tabbut for me, i find this item in my 'usable items' tab in the inventory.its not game breaking but like Ignis said it a nagging feeling to have a level 2 quest just stuck in your quest logs... Please fix this CD Projekt Red.Epic freaking game btw!!!!!

PC, same problem here. Will be there a fix tomorrow? This is a simples fix i guess. Pls, talk to us.

There is a fix, find the Temerian gold, and the quest will automatically complete. Or at least it did for me, and I had the same issue.

There is a fix, find the Temerian gold, and the quest will automatically complete. Or at least it did for me, and I had the same issue.

So mind telling me where the Temerian gold is i just want that quest completed...im pretty sure though I have done everything else there is to do in that area. Things like this shouldnt be possible in an open world game. I am sure its an easy fix though hopefully they just patch it in soon.

I can confirm on PC that looting everything in that camp does NOT complete the quest. It is stuck in the tracker.

If there will be a fix, any chance it will be automaticly completed or that we can be able to get hold of the notes again? For those that sold the notes since its broken? Or is it a lost cause for those people?

I've got same problem with the PC version, the quest says to read the letter but that does nothing no matter how many times I read it.. I have done what most people have done and explored all the ? marks on the map before clicking this quests letter.

<- This happens for me too, i try to avoid this in future travelling to towns first, do the Sidequests and then explore the rest of the locations.

Playing on PC, Patch 1.03, its fine if you fix this in the next patch.

Last edited:
If there will be a fix, any chance it will be automaticly completed or that we can be able to get hold of the notes again? For those that sold the notes since its broken? Or is it a lost cause for those people?

Let's hope we'll be able to continue the quest instead of getting it automatically completed or it being a lost cause.

Well 1.04 Patch DID NOT fix the issue with the quest... I also hope that it will be auto fixed and we will be able to complete the quest... I still have the note...
Until then I paused on playing as I just can't move on with unfinished quest...

Developers will it auto fix and let us continue/complete the quest?

Well 1.04 Patch DID NOT fix the issue with the quest... I also hope that it will be auto fixed and we will be able to complete the quest... I still have the note...
Until then I paused on playing as I just can't move on with unfinished quest...

Developers will it auto fix and let us continue/complete the quest?

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem and I refuse to play, because I cannot just stand having a open quest in my journal.

Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem and I refuse to play, because I cannot just stand having a open quest in my journal.

Indeed, we have some serious issues my OCD brother... Guess its GTA Online and DA:Inquisition for a while... xD

Top Bottom