Quest Bug -- Ex-factor -- Judy

+
An annoying Quest Bug is preventing me from starting Ex-factor quest from Judy. I've watched other's playthrough and it seems they were able to initiate the quest through a phone call. Why's mine forever stuck with "Talk with Judy"? I've tried phone calling but Judy doesn't pick up. I also tried going to Judy's Apartment and Lizzie's bar and still can't find Judy let alone talk to her. There's no location given by the quest as well. How do I report these kinds of bugs to CDPR?
2020.12.14-13.12.png

Possible solution to try since I had the same thing happen to me.

If I went to the terrace and used the chair to wait Judy never appeared, same as you mentioned. However if I loaded to an earlier step and walked far enough away to use the option to skip time normally through the menu to after 5a but before 8a, then walked back to the location Judy was there waiting and I was able to proceed through the quest.

I have a Judy quest issue where it won't start "Talkin Bout Revolution." I completed ex factor but no matter how much I skip time the quest never starts. I tried sleeping and waiting in Heywood as well. I'm now in Act III. Anybody got suggestions?

I have an issue with the EX-FACTOR quest also, but in my case it happened after I completed it, one of my favorite quest just to mention. what I'm experiencing is the quest right after EX-FACTOR activated but The EX-FACTOR quest activated again??. I can't pursue that quest as it is already completed but for some reason it is in my quest log now and forever, nothing happens when I call her up because in the very playthrough that this glitch happened for me she has left the city. In the quest log it just says talk to Judy.

An annoying Quest Bug is preventing me from starting Ex-factor quest from Judy. I've watched other's playthrough and it seems they were able to initiate the quest through a phone call. Why's mine forever stuck with "Talk with Judy"? I've tried phone calling but Judy doesn't pick up. I also tried going to Judy's Apartment and Lizzie's bar and still can't find Judy let alone talk to her. There's no location given by the quest as well. How do I report these kinds of bugs to CDPR?
I had this bug on console, and was able to get past it. To get past it, I triggered the [wait] at chair action, then advanced time 24 hours, and then started the “Blistering Love” quest. During the drive to the drive-in location with Rogue, a phone call (or possibly text message) came from Judy complaining that I didn’t show up, but we could try again later. After completing “Blistering Love” I started Ex-Factor again, and this time clicking on the chair to [wait] spawned Judy correctly.

Top Bottom