Quest Bug - Lightning Breaks - Overheat the terminals - Fall through map

+
I have seen some posts about having infinite loading when trying to start this quest in the garage.
However, my issue is when trying to exit the truck inside the power plant.
As soon as the character exits the vehicle where you are supposed to overheat the terminals, the screen goes black, followed by a loading bar which completes.
Then the character is shown falling through the map which shortly leads to another loading screen with the process repeating in an infinite loop.

Much earlier in the game, I double jumped over the fence and into the same area looking for loot and just exploring.
I was able to access the terminals and select the overheat option which at the time had no affect.
I am wondering if this is somehow related to the issue.

1091500_20201228160752_1.png

I have seen some posts about having infinite loading when trying to start this quest in the garage.
However, my issue is when trying to exit the truck inside the power plant.
As soon as the character exits the vehicle where you are supposed to overheat the terminals, the screen goes black, followed by a loading bar which completes.
Then the character is shown falling through the map which shortly leads to another loading screen with the process repeating in an infinite loop.

Much earlier in the game, I double jumped over the fence and into the same area looking for loot and just exploring.
I was able to access the terminals and select the overheat option which at the time had no affect.
I am wondering if this is somehow related to the issue.

View attachment 11118266
Yes I did the samething. Explored before that quest and now I am always falling through map. It needs a patch to fix issue.

Top Bottom