Quest Bug M'AP TANN PÈLEN ( BUTCHER SHOP EMPTY)

+
I lost any hope
yeah sucks :( still not fix for this game breaking bug thats been in the game for months, i feel like they really dont care about it that much since there is a "fix" for it and they can be lazy about actually fixing it and just let us do these ridiculous steps to make sure it doesnt bug

yeah sucks :( still not fix for this game breaking bug thats been in the game for months, i feel like they really dont care about it that much since there is a "fix" for it and they can be lazy about actually fixing it and just let us do these ridiculous steps to make sure it doesnt bug
Maybe if it's not already done, you can report it to CDPR Support by including your save file. It could probably be a good idea. At least, better than simply waiting and hope a fix.

I am having trouble with this mission, since the 1.31 update no one spawns inside the butcher shop, I have tried everything I can. Any chance for a fix? I do realize others are experiencing the same issue. I have at least 10 hours of playtime after this mission was started so I cannot reload. Will this be fixed in another update.

I have at least 10 hours of playtime after this mission was started so I cannot reload. Will this be fixed in another update.
For that, you have to report it to CDPR Support (by including your save file), it's the better way to see Bugs/Problems fixed in a futur patch/hotfix.

I am having trouble with this mission, since the 1.31 update no one spawns inside the butcher shop, I have tried everything I can. Any chance for a fix? I do realize others are experiencing the same issue. I have at least 10 hours of playtime after this mission was started so I cannot reload. Will this be fixed in another update.
in the same boat as you, we can only wait or forced to start over and do the steps shown in a previous post. I personally am waiting and not going to start my game over. Sucks being hard locked in the game and multiple patches have come out after this has been brought up but no fix yet :(

i have encountered this same bug now ,when i go to the butcher shop i find it empty , and i tried everything , however nothing worked , unfortunately i dont have a save before it , and i went on and played like 5 more hours on other main quest and side quests , and now i cant find any load to go to before the quest which is messed up
and this form was created for a while and still no fix , makes me sad :(

i have encountered this same bug now ,when i go to the butcher shop i find it empty , and i tried everything , however nothing worked , unfortunately i dont have a save before it , and i went on and played like 5 more hours on other main quest and side quests , and now i cant find any load to go to before the quest which is messed up
and this form was created for a while and still no fix , makes me sad :(
yes very sad i still havent touched my save since this problem, its been a couple months and even a big patch happened during that time but no fix still :(

Mission M'ap Tann Pelen, go to the butcher shop. When I walk in nothing happens sat in there for a couple minutes. I even restarted my game and still nothing. Can't really move on rn because of it.

Mission M'ap Tann Pelen, go to the butcher shop. When I walk in nothing happens sat in there for a couple minutes. I even restarted my game and still nothing. Can't really move on rn because of it.
When you say "nothing happen", there is no one inside ?
(Normally there is an old woman and a dude who you have to talk for meet Placide).
Anyway, I suppose it's on PC.
So, you can follow this steps provide by CDPR and if it don't work send a report to CDPR Support ("Contact Us").
And if you have a save before starting the quest, like before entering in the Chapel, reload it and retry (And above all, keep this save at all cost).

I have already made a report but i just want to know if im the only one after going at the church they tell me to go a the butcher shop but nnothing happen its empty i cant continue the quest and now im stuck cause i have no more quest to do for main quest since i have finish the quest whit takemura and attaking the parade i dont have any new Main quest.....
I have linked a video below that explains how to get round it. It worked for me but you may need to give it a couple try's. (follow it exactly)

Sent report about this glitch to support. Idk how can glitch from main story be ignored since august (because this is when this post was created)

Patch 1.5, butcher shop is not empty anymore. New game breaking bug 10s later. Talking to Placid doesn't work, also not after scanning. He just says "Well?" and some other stuff, doors are locked. Cannot talk to the other guy in the room at all...

Patch 1.52 still broken

Last edited:
Top Bottom