Quest bugged - Panam's storyline

+
Gonna start from the top. So I finished Panam's storyline, everything is great but I ran into a recording problem afterwards because I'm making a long playthrough. Anyways, after that little mishap of video recording (totally not related to my problem), I went through my saves. Hoping that there's an earlier save file that I can load and redo the rest of Panam's storyline. I wanted to go through the part where she asked you to join in and operate the train, I think. Pretty sure the quest is called "With a Little Help From My Friends". The part where you can do that and romance with her in that hovering ship later on. So when I load that one previous save, I was playing the game as usual, got her text telling me that we should do one last job together, and then I was waiting for her call. Many missions later and still nothing. This went on for like 8 hours of playtime and still no call. Was waiting for her call that whole time and nothing. I decided to check where the camp is at on the map and it's at a different location. Where they're at, is a bit up North from where they were in the first place. The thing is, they're not supposed to be up there until V gets passed out and had him move with them at the new location. But somehow, they're already there. So I'm guessing my latest save might have confused the game so much that the previous load save that I'm playing on, the game thinks I already did those quests. Yet I get a text from Panam telling me that we should do one last job together. Anyway to refresh this quest or something? I'm really bummed out that I won't able to redo it. I included a screenshot of Panam's texts. Where I'm expected a call from her later in the game but I didn't get it after those 8 hours of playtime lol.

Attachments

• 2020.12.13-20.36_01.png
    2020.12.13-20.36_01.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,587
I am also not able to get the same quest. For myself, I'm stuck on with this as the last conversation.

P.S. Calling Panam or Saul results in them not answering.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 1,356
Last edited:
Hey! So, i received the "its hard for me to tell you that but i miss you" text aswell, stating that she wants me to come with her etc.

One last job to get that thing out of my head, just like the OP. All this was after fixing up the tank and "finishing" her storyline. Im not sure if im just supposed to wait and see if a new quests comes up but overall I didnt receive these texts before finishing the last mission. I think it might be bugged on my end too, but differently then yours.

For jooneo: Dont really know at which point you are, maybe you can elaborate a bit?

Same for me, the last mission seems to be bugged. I didnt receive a call from Panam yet and its been quite a while since the last with her. Hope a patch fixes this.

I think I've run into this issue. I finished life during wartime. Then figured I needed to wait and I did. Followed by side quests and then even main quests. Now I only have the main quest Op55N1 and Chippin' In. I think it's bugged and now I'm very far ahead. I don't want to revert all the way back as that was also before I did a ton of farming...

I've tried fast forward like a week and no call. Even bothered to just roam around, take some side jobs and still nothing. The problem is, they already moved at the other camp. So for some reason after going through all that for the first time and then load another save, the game thinks I'm playing on my first playthrough, you know what I mean? So if I'm playing an alternate save, just because, the game thinks "oh okay well you've already done that quest" so therefore it got bugged. It's like two saves merged together without my consent lol.

I just played on the save where I completed my romance with Panam anyways. It's also my mistake that I didn't save at the point way before the romance part but hey, that's the downside of playing through the game blindly. Just wish it didn't get bugged like that with the whole "hey I'll call you when I got the plan" part. Hopefully CDPR caught reading this post and it's part of fixing stuff in the game.

Top Bottom