Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

+
Clearly some people are having issues, which made me worried. But for some reason it's working for me. Started at 0 Skellige wins during a challenge. Completed 5/5 Harald quests. Now at 5/10 in the challenge contract.

I got an answer for my ticket:

The issue with challenge-related contracts not progressing when completing quests in the current challenge was fixed. We are currently working on retroactively updating the progress made before the fix went into effect for the affected players.

I sent a ticket in a while ago and no response yet. I can't even find the ticket anywhere to see if it still exists, open or resolved...
They siad on FB that ''it's fixed'' , but it's not.
Maybe for the people who've started later the quests ...
I doubt we will get compensation and i doubt that it will be fixed next event.
It's just shameful and kind of pathetic , how they waste peoples time and not responding.
Post automatically merged:

I got an answer for my ticket:

The issue with challenge-related contracts not progressing when completing quests in the current challenge was fixed. We are currently working on retroactively updating the progress made before the fix went into effect for the affected players.
Finally!

Only fixed a part for me. I have 9/25, but only I received the 5 wins reward, not the 3 wins reward (still in green, the 5 wins is in yellow), and in the count of 9/10 is not counting de 9 wins.

Top Bottom